Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need help with my donation. I sent in $85 on monday, and asked my post office server when the letter should of reached the adress(gaia's) and she answered thursday. Now its sunday, and I've sent in donations before, and they never took this long. I sent it as a MO to Sierra way(Thats whayt it said in the old faq). I am freaking because I dont have the rip-off thing with the id on it. gonk

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hey, I recently purchased 2 items earlier this month, still haven't received them. Any help is much appreciated. 3nodding

Dear Ketti C*****,
This email confirms that you have paid AniHQ $5.00 USD using PayPal. This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GAIA ONLINE".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Details

Transaction ID: 2S805997K7212872R
Total: $5.00 USD
Item/Product Name: Gaia Donation for 465861x2 (Jun610d43d5d96db047dfc2902755e4312fdaa7)
Item/Product Number: 465861x2,
Buyer: Ketti C*****
Message: Thank you so much, hopefully there won't be any problems delivering my items this time. /^.^;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Information
Business: AniHQ
Contact E-Mail: gaia@anihq.com

Receipt Number: 0790-8550-7938-6810

Thanks so much. /^.^ heart
ya i made a donation. 10$ afetr it was all dont it said there was a problem

Can't Find the Web Site
400 Bad Request
The site may no longer exist or it may have moved.
Double-check for any misspellings, punctuation errors, or extra spaces.
If these suggestions do not work, try restarting your computer.
Your search for "reinhart.gaiaonline.comstore/donate.php?mode=complete" returned no results.
We recommend that you try the following:

Check your spelling.
Remove double quotes. Quotes indicate an exact phrase, removing them broadens your search.
Try using fewer words, your search may be too specific. Example: Instead of typing "tax free municipal bonds" try searching for "municipal bonds" or "bonds".
Try different words.
Rephrase your search using synonyms or related words. Example: Instead of "italian cuisine" try "italian cooking".

it took the money tho. so i'll wait to see if u guys got it but if not then i'm comin back.
Sent in $7.50 through PayPal in the end of May after the May Donation letters were opened, hoping for 3 June Donation letters. Have received none. Rec'd PayPal receipt June 2:

Payment Details

Total: $7.50 USD

Transaction ID: 68953164SY913392F

Item/Product Name: Gaia Donation for 79244x3 (Mayec31c8db549d81d1a1418ce441c759262f4b)

Item/Product Number: 79244x3,

Buyer: Jamie L****

Please rectify at earliest convenience. Thank You.
Vyknee
Altairx1
Is there anything extra besides donation items that you get from donating (ex. no more ads)?

Yes, the ads vanish and you get a warm glowing warming glow inside smile

xd anyways whats this months donaten item
Donation Glitch

Okay I had donated an the end of April and the middle of May. Now when I donated in May I noticed that I had already donated and I didn't get the letters for it. So after I donated in May I sent a letter to Gaia Donations section that Anihq (or something like that) email and another one to the Contact Us section.

In over a week or so I got donation letters. But they were April letters in the month of May, and I received no E-mails explain what was happening with my letters and whether they understood my complaint. I never did get my May donation letters. Now it's June and I still haven't received my May Letters.

My Questions are:

Am I ever going to get my May letters? or will I get my money back?

Is there any serious glitches on the Donations sections? If so what are they?

Should I stop donating on gaia all together? And have anyone else stopped or consider stopping?

Thank you, to all who responded. 3nodding
Note: this used to be a thread(or my main questions in the thread) but it got erased during the week of the forum changes. crying
Ok, I have a MasterCard Check Card. I used this card to donate back in January and February. I did not donate each month after that. This month I am back online and on Gaia more. So I decide to donate like a good little boy, but when I get to the billing information part of the donation documents I get a nifty little error telling me that:

"The credit card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit card number."

I tried reentering the information completely and at different times of the day.
Question: Any idea why I could donate four months ago, but not now?

If at all possible a PM would be most helpful. Anytime I tend to ask something in a general pot of questions type topic I lose my post. I will bookmark my post though and hopefully continue checking in on it over the next couple of days, up to a week.
I thank you in advance for any help or information you can provide me.
DisturbedGreen
Ok, I have a MasterCard Check Card. I used this card to donate back in January and February. I did not donate each month after that. This month I am back online and on Gaia more. So I decide to donate like a good little boy, but when I get to the billing information part of the donation documents I get a nifty little error telling me that:

"The credit card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit card number."

I tried reentering the information completely and at different times of the day.

If at all possible a PM would be most helpful. Anytime I tend to ask something in a general pot of questions type topic I lose my post. I will bookmark my post though and hopefully continue checking in on it over the next couple of days, up to a week.

I have this issue too, so it's good to know it's not just me or my card. Really annoying, though.

7,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
All right, I'll try to answer of these questions. 3nodding
DisturbedGreen

The reason for this is probably because you already have a Paypal account using that Credit Card already. xp It did the same thing for me when I first made my Paypal account and wanted to use Credit Card. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why it's saying that for you. ^^
Aoi Tsukai
Sent in $7.50 through PayPal in the end of May after the May Donation letters were opened, hoping for 3 June Donation letters. Have received none. Rec'd PayPal receipt June 2:

Payment Details

Total: $7.50 USD

Transaction ID: 68953164SY913392F

Item/Product Name: Gaia Donation for 79244x3 (Mayec31c8db549d81d1a1418ce441c759262f4b)

Item/Product Number: 79244x3,

Buyer: Jamie L****

Please rectify at earliest convenience. Thank You.

If you noticed, the receipt says "Item/Product Name: Mayec3..." In order to receive the donation letters for the said month, you would have to donate when the letters for that month is available first... sweatdrop
=MP=Deathwish
ya i made a donation. 10$ afetr it was all dont it said there was a problem

Can't Find the Web Site
400 Bad Request
The site may no longer exist or it may have moved.
Double-check for any misspellings, punctuation errors, or extra spaces.
If these suggestions do not work, try restarting your computer.
Your search for "reinhart.gaiaonline.comstore/donate.php?mode=complete" returned no results.
We recommend that you try the following:

Check your spelling.
Remove double quotes. Quotes indicate an exact phrase, removing them broadens your search.
Try using fewer words, your search may be too specific. Example: Instead of typing "tax free municipal bonds" try searching for "municipal bonds" or "bonds".
Try different words.
Rephrase your search using synonyms or related words. Example: Instead of "italian cuisine" try "italian cooking".

it took the money tho. so i'll wait to see if u guys got it but if not then i'm comin back.

The address leading back to Gaia is mispelled. xp Don't worry, though. Your donation still went through. It's just that Gaia and Paypal has to sort it out later on when time is avail. sweatdrop
Ketti-chan
Hey, I recently purchased 2 items earlier this month, still haven't received them. Any help is much appreciated. 3nodding

Dear Ketti C*****,
This email confirms that you have paid AniHQ $5.00 USD using PayPal. This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GAIA ONLINE".

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 2S805997K7212872R
Total: $5.00 USD
Item/Product Name: Gaia Donation for 465861x2 (Jun610d43d5d96db047dfc2902755e4312fdaa7)
Item/Product Number: 465861x2,
Buyer: Ketti C*****
Message: Thank you so much, hopefully there won't be any problems delivering my items this time. /^.^;

Business Information
Business: AniHQ
Contact E-Mail: gaia@anihq.com

Receipt Number: 0790-8550-7938-6810

Thanks so much. /^.^ heart

Try sending in another feedback form about it to them with the information you have shown (but with your full name ^^; ) if it has already been 10 or more days since you have donated. 3nodding Then give them about another week to 10 days to see if they will send you your letters, ok? ^^

*Whew!* Let me stop here for a bit before I go on to the others. xp
Kunomasai
DisturbedGreen

The reason for this is probably because you already have a Paypal account using that Credit Card already. xp It did the same thing for me when I first made my Paypal account and wanted to use Credit Card. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why it's saying that for you. ^^

The only issue with that is I closed my account completely, and I still get that message.
I will not be happy if I cannot use that card anymore because Paypal screws up so much.

7,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Penile Warts
Kunomasai
DisturbedGreen

The only issue with that is I closed my account completely, and I still get that message.
I will not be happy if I cannot use that card anymore because Paypal screws up so much.

Hum... I see. Then it's something with Paypal then. ^^; Maybe you have to wait a while before using the credit card again? Also, can you still get into your Paypal account even after closing it?
Kunomasai
Penile Warts
Kunomasai
DisturbedGreen

Hum... I see. Then it's something with Paypal then. ^^; Maybe you have to wait a while before using the credit card again? Also, can you still get into your Paypal account even after closing it?

No, it recognizes that the account no longer exists. I simply can't use the card. I waited two days now, and still nothing.
OH man, I can't donate because I don't have any checks or money orders...I was going to send in a $5.00 bill but then I read this to make sure and....AW that sucks, now I can't donate... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff