Bam. It's released.

User Image

No announcements yet.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Golden Snake is a great theme but I only like the cute Snake. The eye looks weird, but it's a decent set.

Dark Omen; I'm currently under going a lavender phase and I appreciate the wig/hair of Dark Omen...the gown...which is beautiful seems ... meh ... been there, see it. I LOVE dark colors but it's an okay MC this month.

Feels!!??
Was there an announcement? I didn't get one.

Dapper Dabbler

Does the hair in dark omen come without black ribbons...?

Looks like Arwen has a non-ribboned version. I got 2 dark omens and both have the black ribbons.
Not that I'm complaining.

I LOVE the new MC's. The colours are bang-on to pair with the Wisteria EI.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ysami
Does the hair in dark omen come without black ribbons...?

Looks like Arwen has a non-ribboned version. I got 2 dark omens and both have the black ribbons.
Not that I'm complaining.

I LOVE the new MC's. The colours are bang-on to pair with the Wisteria EI.

Heh. Use the agape scissors and the ribbons are removed.

Dapper Dabbler

Arwen

Heh. Use the agape scissors and the ribbons are removed.

Oooh darn! Well I know what I'm questing for now...

Thanks lady <3
..................... heart
sorry, can i ask something? i'm new here... i play the minigame "fishing", where can i sell the fish?..

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
aul_here21
sorry, can i ask something? i'm new here... i play the minigame "fishing", where can i sell the fish?..

Welcome to Gaia Online. You can get a response quickly by posting in the Site Questions & Assistance Forum as oppose to a thread that's unrelated. But here's a response to your question:

Quote:
What can I do with the fish I catch in the Fishing game?

Visit the Shops, particularly The Ole Fishing Hole and Old Man Logan will help you in your fishing career by offering a variety of things in exchange for your fish. Depending on what fish you have, you can make a variety of accessories for your avatar (mostly hats). Or, if you don't want the fish you have, you can trade up to bigger fish, with enough smaller ones to exchange. If all else fails, he'll buy your fish from you for a bit of gold.

Just as each fishing spot has it's own fish, there are various items that can be made from the fish from these spots. The items have been divided up by fishing spots (with a special section for junk items) for you to see. Check out this great guide for fish to item exchange rates and this guide for upgrading to larger fish exchange rates.

Please note: The items below CANNOT be sold back to the store. The value you see is what it would sell back for if it were possible.

There's also a Gaia Fishing Sub-Forum where you can ask folks also playing the minigame.

Good luck!
thank you... smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas