Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
LilaSeestern
Is there a way to wear more than one thing from this bundle?
Example : unicorn. I can only wear the wig OR the horn OR the background etc
please help!

You would need an additional Unicorn item to wear the complete wardrobe. You have the hair on right now, you'll need another Unicorn for the background, another for the horn, and so forth.

High-functioning Fatcat

3,950 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Arwen
LilaSeestern
Is there a way to wear more than one thing from this bundle?
Example : unicorn. I can only wear the wig OR the horn OR the background etc
please help!

You would need an additional Unicorn item to wear the complete wardrobe. You have the hair on right now, you'll need another Unicorn for the background, another for the horn, and so forth.

kinda stupid oO

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
LilaSeestern
kinda stupid oO

Yeah, it makes folks spend more but it makes sense... since you can't really wear pants if you don't own 'em. blaugh

Malevolent Gaian

Arwen
LilaSeestern
kinda stupid oO

Yeah, it makes folks spend more but it makes sense... since you can't really wear pants if you don't own 'em. blaugh

Well...you could wear pants if you don't own them...but trying to walk out of the store with them on...you're most likely going to find yourself in the back of a squad car, hehe.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Since this relates to MCs in a way of Gaia Cash... I've plastered what Sisky announced recently in the front page of MCs. And melding it into the FAQ o-o in some way...

*rubs chin*

Malevolent Gaian

Arwen
Since this relates to MCs in a way of Gaia Cash... I've plastered what Sisky announced recently in the front page of MCs. And melding it into the FAQ o-o in some way...

*rubs chin*

Good on you! Should maybe even mention that buying one MC a month allows someone to run Gaia ad-free for thirty days? Could be worth mentioning that?

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
It's the 15th. Time for the wait.

Malevolent Gaian

Arwen

The wait you say? I'm hoping for a brand new theme for this year! I'm super excited to see what we'll be getting.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mashed Potato Jones
Arwen

The wait you say? I'm hoping for a brand new theme for this year! I'm super excited to see what we'll be getting.

YES! A theme which would blow us out of the water. I really hope we steer away from the Victorian theme. Looking at 2013's first CI... it doesn't ease my suspicion that it maybe more of it. *___* Maybe animals?

Malevolent Gaian

Arwen
Mashed Potato Jones
Arwen

YES! A theme which would blow us out of the water. I really hope we steer away from the Victorian theme. Looking at 2013's first CI... it doesn't ease my suspicion that it maybe more of it. *___* Maybe animals?

Maybe not animals directly...but I wouldn't mind seeing more primordial themes, stuff that takes off of shamanism, druidism, and the like.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mashed Potato Jones
Maybe not animals directly...but I wouldn't mind seeing more primordial themes, stuff that takes off of shamanism, druidism, and the like.

Oh yes. Druids. >,< OMG battle. You're always full of ideas, good sir.

Malevolent Gaian

Arwen
Mashed Potato Jones

Oh yes. Druids. >,< OMG battle. You're always full of ideas, good sir.

I think a pretty neat theme for one month revolving around druids could still pander to people's likes for opposites while still being druid in nature. Perhaps have one focus upon the flora side of druidism and the other on fauna.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
As long as guys get some decent good stuff. Too many female geared items. ^^;; I feel sorry for the male population on Gaia. And the non-cutesy female population too! We like tom-boyish stuff! scream

Questionable Genius

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'd like to just see some items that could be compatible with the items I already own. Whether it's Victorian or not, sometimes it's just so hard to MATCH anything because the colors are just a little bit off. I'm into color coordination, so anything to help match what I already own is always appreciated.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kita Cloud
I'd like to just see some items that could be compatible with the items I already own. Whether it's Victorian or not, sometimes it's just so hard to MATCH anything because the colors are just a little bit off. I'm into color coordination, so anything to help match what I already own is always appreciated.

YES! I agree. The color difference makes the outfit. There's way too many different brightness level of items with gold. ;_; I love original gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff