Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
wish12
Can a frozen item be unfrozend???

Yes they can. If you're a first time buyer and purchased gaia cash...anything you purchase with those gaia cash will be frozen. Once you use up all those gaia cash that you purchased for the first time...that's when your seven day freeze gets lifted and you won't have to worry about that again.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
p***s v****a

Sparkly Friend

6,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Arwen

Just wanted to ask, the monthly collectable will be sold for only a month.
The question is, for example, February Monthly Collectable 2012 will be gone from Cash Shop at 29 February or 1 March?

*I really hope you answer this question 3nodding thanks!

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
-fionalisha-
Arwen

Just wanted to ask, the monthly collectable will be sold for only a month.
The question is, for example, February Monthly Collectable 2012 will be gone from Cash Shop at 29 February or 1 March?

*I really hope you answer this question 3nodding thanks!

It will be gone at month's end.

Questionable Borg

Arwen
wish12

Yes they can. If you're a first time buyer and purchased gaia cash...anything you purchase with those gaia cash will be frozen. Once you use up all those gaia cash that you purchased for the first time...that's when your seven day freeze gets lifted and you won't have to worry about that again.
That seems a little stupid.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Mayor Gravity
Arwen
wish12

It's done to prevent fraud. If someone were to steal your credit card and bought tons of Gaia Cash with it, the illicit items couldn't be passed on for a week.
It deters people from doing it because they'd be stuck with stolen material for quite a while - heightening their chances of being caught.

Questionable Borg

gum disease
Mayor Gravity
Arwen
wish12

It's done to prevent fraud. If someone were to steal your credit card and bought tons of Gaia Cash with it, the illicit items couldn't be passed on for a week.
It deters people from doing it because they'd be stuck with stolen material for quite a while - heightening their chances of being caught.
I didn't think of that. But, to be honest, if I were to have to steal a credit card, I'd probably buy something other than Gaia Cash

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Mayor Gravity
I didn't think of that. But, to be honest, if I were to have to steal a credit card, I'd probably buy something other than Gaia Cash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════════
            Well, there is also the occasional case
            of kids stealing their parent's credit card
            so they can buy $50-$100 worth of Gaia Cash.
            Parents tend to check their balances and charges
            and the 7 day freeze also helps to prevent the items bought
            from leaving the account, making it easier to eliminate
            the fraud charge the kid made and reverse everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff