Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Monthly Collectible FAQ
Retired as of September 5, 2013 - This thread is no longer maintained and has retired.

Every month users of GAIA Online contribute to help this site survive. The costs of servers, programs and other needed things for GAIA Online costs a a bundle. A single server cost around $1000 to $10000 depending on which brands the admins buy and yes GAIA Online is not cheap.

Source: GAIA Online servers posted by DARKNRGY

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Retired as of September 5, 2013 - This thread is no longer maintained and has retired.
The content in this thread are still viewable. However, please be aware they maybe outdated and inaccurate. I encourage you to use the Gaia Online Help Center.

Serving Q&A Forum since mid-2003 (after several forum rollbacks)
Important News & Announcements
You could also access these information by visiting the Community Announcement Forum.

User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for August 2013
Your Choice of: Shadow Fencer or Light Magic
Cash Shop: La Victoire User Image250

User Image....User Image....User Image

User Image

August's Monthly Collectibles are here!
[NPC] Rina Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:24 pm

User Image

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Frequently Asked Questions
Collected questions through the ages. I encourage you to utilize Gaia's FAQ/HELP page.

1. It's the 15th. Why aren't my letters unsealed?
    Yes, the letters are suppose to open on the 15th (Pacific Standard Time). However, please realize that Gaia Online doesn't officially unseal the letters the moment the clock strikes midnight (time zone varies). Administrators have to manually release the item. A Community Announcement is usually made to announce the unsealing of the item towards the afternoon PST.

2. I just bought this Month's monthly collectible from the cash shop/marketplace. How can I open it?
    In short, the 15th of the month. This is only after an official announcement has been released or on some occasions...hours before the announcement gets released. That is when you would be able to open the letter under the Specials tab of your inventory.

3. When did Monthly Collectibles start? (formerly known as Donation Items)
    Back in April or May of 2003, the users of this small community (then 400-500 users) petitioned or rather made a simple thread in the then, Question & Feedback forum asking the Administrators of Gaia Online that they wished to help ease the cost of maintaining Gaia Online. The users were aware the Admins pay for Gaia Online out of their own pockets. Since everyone pitched in their opinions, Gaia Online finally added a Donation option. Mail-In donation was the only method then.

Users then were not aware of receiving Thank You Item. Everyone back then, donated for the pure purpose of 'Helping' Gaia Online out. The Admins secretly created a letter that was dropped in the Donators inventories manually. Then one day, Lanzer said to check your inventories.

That's how it began...a small community wanting to help...urging the Admins to put that darn Donation Button. Now GAIA Online is still here and growing...all because of these wonderful people we call Donators. Recently in November of 2006, Donations are now known as Purchases to receive Monthly Collectibles.

4. Why the change from letters releasing on the 25th to the 15th?
    An official poll was made to ask the population of Gaia what date would you prefer. Majority voted and the 15th has won.

5. What are Monthly Collectibles / Thank You Letters / Sealed Envelope?
    Monthly Collectibles (MCs) are limited-edition items for your avatars that can be bought each month and are not available in regular Gaia Stores. Once the month has ended, the Collectible for that particular month will no longer be available for purchase from Gaia. MonthlyCollectibles are bought using real money with the price of $2.50 per letter. As a way of thanking members who support our site through purchases, these items are given to members in “Thank You Letters” which will be placed in your inventory.

Sealed Envelope - A letter obtained through a donation to Gaia from the first to the fifteenth of a month on which it becomes a Thank You Letter.

6. Why the name change from Donation Items to Monthly Collectibles?
    As of November 2006, the Adminstrators of Gaia Online has decided to change the name of Donation Items to Monthly Collectables. Donating to Gaia to Purchasing from Gaia Online. Here is what Lanzer announced on October 30th 2006:
    Lanzer
    Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:08 pm
    Gaia started as a few admins running a small server in a living room, but member contributions have helped us move to a great office and have a full and talented staff building events and features.

Gaia would not be here if not for the support from members like you. Our members mean a lot to us, both financially and emotionally. We’re honored that our members are willing to trade their hard-earned money for the monthly virtual items we come up with, and for helping the growth of the community at the same time.

Recently, we’ve heard of more concerns from parents and members over the word “donation”. Since Gaia is not a non-profit organization, “donation” is probably not the most appropriate word to use. To avoid any confusion, and to avoid chances of us running into legal trouble, we’ve decided to stop using the word “donation” to describe the monthly items we offer. What were once called “donation items” will soon be known as “monthly collectables”.

Does this mean that we’ve gone all greedy and your money is being funneled to some rich corporate fat-cat now? Definitely not! The change is only in wording to address the confusion. Your money is still going to the exact same place, and being used for the exact same things. Your money helps us pay the artists, designers, programmers and all-around geniuses who work hard to make Gaia the greatest hangout on the web. It helps us expand our technology to make Gaia run faster and more smoothly. It helps us stay in our own offices, where we can yell and scream ideas at each other and gather enough talents to make big projects like the Battle System a possibility.

So nothing is changed but the name itself, and we will continue to work hard for the new features to come. Have fun at the Halloween event! We’ve just bought a rack full of servers to make sure that the event will run smoothly, and all of that would not have been possible if not for your contributions.

User Image

7. Where can I find my User ID #/number?
    There are several ways to find that out. But the easiest way would be to hover over your PROFILE button either through a posting you made or hover over your PROFILE.

8. Where do the ideas for the Monthly Collectibles come from?
    They come from the Creative Staff and by Staff, I mean the Administrators, Team, and especially the Artists who create these items. No one outside the Gaia Staff will know what the Monthly Collectibles are.

9. Can I possible get an item from a previous months?
    At this current time, Gaia does not offer the purchase of past collectibles. The only way you can get previous years is through other users in the Marketplace.

10. [Feedback Form/Contact Us] How long does it usually take Gaia Online to process my Billing Inquiry?
    All Billing Inquiries are responded to within 3-5 (or 7) business days via your e-mail.

11. I've just changed my username! What should I do? Should I send in a Feedback Form?
    As long as you can contact us with the order number from your mail in order form, we'll be able to process your payment to the proper account. Without this information however, there will be very little we can do.

12. I made a purchase in person at an Anime Convention. When will I receive my letters?
    In person purchases are processed once the Anime Convention itself has ended and the Gaia Team returns to Headquarters. Please allow two weeks or more for these to process.

13. What's the difference between an Official Gaia Online panel and an Unofficial Gaia Online panel?
    An Official Gaia Panel means the staff/developers/founders of Gaia Online will be attending the Panel which they host at the Convention. An Unofficial Gaia Online panel is a user event. Thus, Unofficial means user run event and any proceeds or purchases will not go towards the development of Gaia Online. Please be cautious of this.

14. Why is the Angelic Halo so expensive?
    Because the Angelic Halo is the first "donation" item to be released.

15. My account was banned and I want to use my home phone number on a new account. Can you transfer that number to my new account?
    We’re sorry, but we cannot transfer a home phone number to your new account if it was bound on your banned account.

16. (Mobile Purchase) I have a Pre-Paid/Prepaid mobile phone or card. Can I purchase monthly collectibles using that method?
    No, your mobile phone has to have a Billing Address for you to make a purchase via mobile method.

17. If I made a purchase and recieve a May 2005 letter and save it for October 2006, do I get an October 2006 letter??
    No, whether you save the letter for next year...the unsealed letter of the month you purchased on is the month that letter is. In other words, you purchased an unsealed letter on May 2005, you open if in October 2006, that letter is still a May 2005 letter.

18. I want more Gaia Cash/Monthly Collectibles, but I’ve already reached my $20 limit for this month! How do I get more Gaia Cash/Monthly Collectibles?
    You can submit a billing inquiry ticket under the Contact Us link found in the footer and request to be added to our whitelist. Once whitelisted, you will no longer have a limit on your home phone number. You must have 90 days or more of purchase history using your home phone number. Once you submit the request to be whitelisted one of our Customer Service professionals will notify you about the whitelisting.

19. Why aren't my orders from 2006 showing on the My Orders page?
    The system was implemented January 2007.

20. [ Gaia Cash ] Where can I check the status of my order?
    My Orders or Hover your mouse over My Gaia > MORE. You can also check your redemption history for your gaia cash purchases.

21. I lost the activation number when trying to activate my home phone number to buy Gaia Cash/Monthly Collectible. What’s the activation number?
    This is the activation number you need to call when activating your land line is 1-866-399-6372.

22. How do I contact the Billing team?
    If you have a question about a payment or charge related to your Gaia account, you can call our Billing line at 1-888-549-9715. This number is staffed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, Pacific Time.

Important Note: We can take Billing calls ONLY at this number. Any other inquiry will be directed back to the Help Center.

or

File a billing ticket so our billing team can assist you.
    You can file a billing ticket by taking the following steps:
    1) Clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any Gaia page to access the Help Center.
    2) Click on the "Click Here" link at the bottom of the page.
    3) Select "Billing Inquiry" as the subject of the ticket, fill out ticket fields, and click "Finish" to submit your ticket.

23. "This account has been blocked from making payments using this payment method."
    Lots of what ifs with this. 1. You may have reached your spending limit for the month. 2. You're using a Debit Card and Paypal is being a pain about it. Either way, it's best to try and contact Gaia's Billing Department regarding this matter OR Paypal.

24. What does Business day mean?
    Business days usually mean Monday to Friday 8:00 am to maybe around 5:00pm. That's the general time most businesses are open til. During major U.S. holidays, the office will be close.

25. Gift Card / Visa Gift Card / American Express / Vanilla / Mastercard
    Gift cards are a little tricky. If you wish to make a purchase online or over the phone. You will need to register the card. To do that, you either call the toll-free number from the issuer or visit their website. The required information is your name, address, and phone number. Without it, the transaction will be declined.

26. Mobile Payments / Mobile Phone. Can I purchase Gaia Cash if I live internationally?
    Gaia Cash are now available all around the world (May 02, 2011). Gaia has partnered with Boku, a new mobile payment provider, to make it possible to get Gaia Cash almost anywhere in the world.

Here's the full list of newly-supported countries: Bahrain, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Korea, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, New Zealand, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Thailand and Turkey.

27. AutoCash has been re-launched: August 09, 2011. The information for AutoCash changes month to month, please utilize the AutoCash's Help page for the most up-to-date information.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
    exclaim An explaination of "frozen" items...

User Image

1. What are the yellow and blue locks I see on some items?

If you see a lock on an item, it means one of two things.

User Image

The blue lock means the item is frozen. This is a temporary state and can last up to 14 days. If you have an Aquarium, you'll notice that items you have equipped in your Aquarium have a blue lock, as they are frozen until you remove them from your tank.
    The yellow lock means that the item is soulbound to your account. Soulbound items cannot be traded, sent as a gift to other people, or listed on the marketplace.

2. Why are my items frozen?

Any PayPal account that is new or has never been used with your Gaia account is subject to a 7-day item freeze policy. During this time any item(s) bought for yourself or others with Gaia Cash can still be equipped, but cannot be sold or traded.

3. Why is my item frozen and how do I unfreeze it?

If you add a new PayPal account to your Gaia account, your items will be locked (frozen) for 7 business days. Once the 7 day period ends, your items will be unlocked (thawed out), and you'll be able to move them, sell them or whatever you'd like. Note: There are some items on Gaia that are intentionally locked; this applies mostly to game items.

4. What's the point of having letters frozen??
    In short, it's protection of innocent people.

Many many PayPal accounts have been stolen from Gaia members and non-Gaia members and used to make fraudulent purchases on the site.

We wanted to stop this from happening and we put these limits in place to protect our members from the pain of theft.

Unfortunately it is the actions of a few who've made things challenging for everyone.

5. I'm not a first time buyer. Why are my collectibles frozen?

If a person gets frozen items then it means they recently changed their email address. (source)

or

You have not used up all the Gaia Cash you have purchased for the first time. To avoid having your future GC purchases frozen, you will need to use up all GC amount purchased through Paypal for the first time. For example; You purchased 1,000 GC and bought a cash shop item for 900 GC. The item will be frozen for 7-days. The left over amount of 100 GC will still have the effect of the 7-day freeze if you use that amount to purchase another cash shop item or purchase additional GC.

6. Bought a Gaia Cash card but still frozen?

Gaia Online reserves the right to to place any item bought with gaia cash under a 7-day item freeze policy. This is to protect Gaia and the user.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Unseals on 15th of the Month, after a community announcement has been released. Poses can be found here.
You can also check out the Gaia Online MC Museum.
Click on the item to be redirected to the marketplace listing.

SEALED ENVELOPES: June to December 2003
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

SEALED ENVELOPES: January 2008-Present
Continue below...

// Year 2003

- March-June 2003 Donations
Early donations (March 03) before and on June when Donation feature is first introduced.
User Image - Thank You Letter for June 2003
User Image Angelic Halo - The First Monthly Collectible ((RARE)) in Gaia Online. Cut off date June 30 2003.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

- July 2003 Donations - July - August 5 Donation dates.
The Kodiac Grizzly Bear Hat and the Panda Hat are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for July 2003
User Image Kodiac Grizzly Bear Hat
User Image Panda Hat
- August 2003 Donations - August 5th - 31st
The DJ Studio Headphones and Portable Studio Headphones are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for August 2003
User ImageDJ Studio Headphones
User ImagePortable Studio Headphones
- September 2003 Donations- September 1st - 30th
The Mini Angel Wings and Mini Nitemare Wings are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for September 2003
User ImageMini Angel Wings
User ImageMini Nitemare Wings
- October 2003 Donations - October 1st - 31st
The Angelic Sash and the Devil Tail are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for October 2003
User Image Angelic Sash
User Image Devil Tail
- November 2003 Donations - November 1st - 30th
The OMG hat and the AFK hat are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for November 2003
User Image OMG, Odd, Mischievous Gremlin Hat
User Image AFK, A Furry Kewt hat
- December 2003 Donations - December 1st - 31st
The Nitemare Scarf and the Angelic Scarf are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for December 2003
User Image Nitemare Scarf
User Image Angelic Scarf

SEALED ENVELOPES: January to December 2004
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

// Year 2004

- January 2004 Donations - January 1st - 31st
The Emo Bag and the Chain Wallet are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for Jan 2004
User Image Emo Bag
User Image Chain Wallet
- February 2004 Donations - February 1st - 29th
The ZONY Discman and the ZONY MP3 Player are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for Feb 2004
User Image ZONY Discman
User Image ZONY MP3 Player
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- March 2004 Donations - March 1st - 31st
The Fuzzy Penguin Slippers and the Baby Seal Slippers are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for Mar 2004
User Image Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
User Image Baby Seal Slippers
- April 2004 Donations - April 1st - 30th
The Hammi Hat and the Bammi Hat are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for April 2004
User Image Hammi Hat
User Image Bammi Hat
- May 2004 Donations - May 1st - 31st
The Bear Pajamas and Monkey Pajamas are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have. (Form Fitting suits and Loose fit)
User Image - Thank You Letter for May 2004
User Image Bear Pajamas,
User Image Monkey Pajamas
- June 2004 Donations - June 1st - 30th
The Angelic Pendant and Horns of the Demon are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
(2 Variations: Clicking it again the items changes.)
User Image - Thank You Letter for June 2004
User Image Angelic Pendant
User Image Horns of the Demon
- July 2004 Donations - July 1 st - 31st
The Steel-Plated Ninja Band and the Kitsune Mask are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
(4 Variations: Clicking it again the items changes.)
User Image - Thank You Letter for July 2004
User Image Steel-Plated Ninja Band
User Image Kitsune Mask
- August 2004 Donations - August 1st - 31st
The Golden Laurels and Winged Anklets are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
(2 Variations for Golden Laurels Only)
User Image - Thank You Letter for August 2004
User Image Golden Laurels
User Image Winged Anklets
- September 2004 Donation - September 1st - 30th
The Bani Clips and Goti Ear Muffs are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
(2 Variations for Both Clips or Ear Muffs) Note: 1/07 *The Goti Ear Muffs name changed to Goti Clips*
User Image - Thank You Letter for September 2004
User Image Bani Clip
User Image Goti Ear Muffs
- October 2004 Donation - October 1st - 31st
The Demonic Pitchfork and Staff of the Angels are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
(Pose Variations)
User Image - Thank You Letter for Oct 2004
User Image Demonic Pitchfork
User Image Staff of the Angels
- November 2004 Donation - November 1st - 30th
The Ice Gauntlet and BTK hat are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
(Gauntlet: Pose Variations BTK: 2 Variations)
User Image - Thank You Letter for Nov 2004
User Image Ice Gauntlet,
User Image BTK hat
- December 2004 Donation - December 1st -31st
The Fire Gauntlet and Oddly Mischievous, Freaky & Grim hat are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
(Gauntlet: Pose Variations OMFG: 2 Variations)
User Image - Thank You Letter for Dec 2004
User Image OMFG
User Image Fire Gauntlet

SEALED ENVELOPES: January to December 2005
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

// Year 2005

- January 2005 Donation - January 1st - 31st
The Demonic Pendant and Angelic Bracelet are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for Jan 2005
User Image Demonic Pendant
User Image Angelic Bracelet ------------------------------------------------------------------------
- February 2005 Donation - February 1st - 28th
The Solar and Lunar Cloak are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for Feb 2005
User Image Solar Cloak
User Image Lunar Cloak
- March 2005 Donation - March 1st - 31st
The RoRo Robo-Puppy and the KiKi Kitty Plushie are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for Mar 2005
User Image RoRo Robo-Puppy
User Image KiKi Kitty Plushie
- April 2005 Donation - April 1st - 30th
The Prism Butterfly Mantilla and the Chestplate of Arachne are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for April 2005
User Image Prism Butterfly Mantilla
User Image Chestplate of Arachne
- May 2005 Donation - May 1st - 31st
The Guitar of Demona and the Guitar of Angellus are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter of May 2005
User Image Guitar of Demona
User Image Guitar of Angellus
- June 2005 Donation - June 1st - 30th
The Phoenix Circlet and the Bone Dragon Helm are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for June 2005
User Image Phoenix Circlet
User Image Bone Dragon Helm
- July 2005 Donation - July 1st - 31st
The Lunar Cowl and the Solar Headdress are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
( 5 variations each )
User Image - Thank You Letter for July 2005
User Image Lunar Cowl
User Image Solar Headdress
- August 2005 Donation - August 1st - 31st
The Whip of Ice and Whip of Fire are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for August 2005
User Image Whip of Ice
User Image Whip of Fire
- September 2005 Donation - September 1st - 30th
The Pandy Pack (3 variations) and Hard Shell Pack (4 variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for September 2005
User Image Pandy Pack
User Image Hard Shell Pack
- October 2005 Donation - October 1st - 31st
The CoCo Kitty Plushie (7 variations) and Wind Secuirty Blanket (4 variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for Oct 2005
User Image CoCo Kitty Plushie
User Image Wind Security Blanket
- November 2005 Donation - November 1st - 30th
The Sno Yeti Pillow Plush(chillin') (6 variations) and Nitemare Parasol (8 variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image - Thank You Letter for November 2005
User Image Sno Yeti Pillow Plush(chillin')
User Image Nitemare Parasol
- December 2005 Donation - December 1st -31st
The Winter Fox Mink (6 variations) and Ice Tiara (6 variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
User Image Thank You Letter for December 2005
User Image Winter Fox Mink
User Image Ice Tiara

SEALED ENVELOPES: January 2006 to December 2006

// Year 2006

- January 2006 Donation - January 1st - 31st
The Sword of Aegis (20 variations) and Angelic Parasol (8 variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for Jan 2006
User Image Sword of Aegis
User Image Angelic Parasol
- February 2006 Donation - February 1st - 28th
The Chyaku Norisu Scarf (10 variations) and G9 LapTop (6 Variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for February 2006
User Image Chyaku Norisu Scarf
User Image G9 LapTop
- March 2006 Donation - March 1st - 31st
The Mochi the Puppy (4 variations) and Demonbow (9 Variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Lette for March 2006
User Image Mochi the Puppy
User Image Demonbow
- April 2006 Donation - April 1st - 30th
The Sun Staff (10 variations) and G-BOT (9 Variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for April 2006
User Image Sun Staff
User Image G-BOT,
- May 2006 Donation - May 1st - 31st
The Angelbow (7 variations) and Chain of Command (10 Variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for May 2006
User Image Angelbow
User Image Chain of Command
- June 2006 Donation - June 1st - 30th
The Dark Halo (12 variations) and G Blade (6 Variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for June 2006
User Image Dark Halo
User Image G Blade
- July 2006 Donation - July 1st - 31st
The Elegant Veil (9 variations) and Ancient Katana (11 Variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for July 2006
User Image Elegant Veil
User Image Ancient Katana,

arrow *START* Official Promo /Banner Announcement: Official Art
- August 2006 Donation - August 1st - 31st
The Gwee the Dragon (6 variations) and Angelic Microphone (8 Variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for August 2006
User Image Gwee the Dragon
User Image Angelic Microphone

Official Promo Art - VIEW
- September 2006 Donation - September 1st - 30th
The O RLY? Hat (5 variations) and Mythrill Armor (9 Variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for September 2006
User Image O RLY? Hat
User Image Mythrill Armor

- October 2006 Purchases - October 1st - 31st
The Pixie (8 variations) and Shadow Spirit (7 Variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for October 2006
User Image Pixie
User Image Shadow Spirit

Official Promo Art -VIEW

- November 2006 Purchases - November 1st - 30th
The Mini UFO (7 variations) and MoMo the Monkey (7 Variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope you are to choose which item you wish to have.
arrow The Mini UFO can now FLY! (For only a month or two only)

User Image - Thank You Letter for November 2006
User Image Mini UFO
User Image MoMo the Monkey

Male & Female Poses / Official Promo Art - VIEW

- December 2006 Purchases - December 1st - 31st
*PACKED with Value* The Elemental Hair (8 variations), Winter Rose (8 variations), and Flame Sword (6 variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for December 2006
User Image Elemental Hair
User Image Winter Rose
User Image Flame Sword

Male & Female Poses

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
SEALED ENVELOPES: January to December 2007

// Year 2007

- January 2007 Purchases - January 1st - 31st
The Gift of the Goddess (4 variations) and the Damascus Armor (5 variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for Jan 2007
User Image Gift of the Goddess
User Image Damascus Armor

- February 2007 Purchases - February 1st - 28th
*Feel the Love* The Celestial Wrap (6 variations), the Dark Star (9 variations), and the Celebrity Date (6 variations, only one equipable on Avatar) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for Feb 2007
User Image Celestial Wrap
User Image Dark Star
User Image Celebrity Date

Official Promo Art - 1 or 2

- March 2007 Purchases - March 1st - March 31
The Mythic Hair ( 4 variations) and Spirit Falcon ( 8 variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter For March 2007
User Image Mythic Hair
User Image Spirit Falcon

- April 2007 Purchases - April 1st - 30th
The Aquatica (8 variations) , Lunar Scythe (7 variations), and Oculus Magica ( 12 variations)are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter For April 2007
User Image Aquatica
User Image Lunar Scythe
User Image Oculus Magica

- May 2007 Purchases - May 1st - 31st
The Yokai's Treasure (9 variations) and Demonic Anklets ( 8 variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter For May 2007
User Image - Yokai's Treasure
User Image - Demonic Anklets

- June 2007 Purchases - June 1st - 30th
*Celebrate the Halo's Anniversary* The Western Zodiac (16 variations), Cloud ( 7 variations), and Mythrill Halo ( 1 variations ) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for June 2007
User Image - Western Zodiac
User Image - Mythrill Halo
User Image - Cloud

- July 2007 Purchases - July 1st - 31st
*3 MCs for July* Fire Flower (10 variations), Enchanged Strings (15 variations), and Mecha Form ( 16 variations ) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for July 2007
User Image - Fire Flower
User Image - Enchanted Strings
User Image - Mecha Form

- August 2007 Purchases - August 1st - 31st
The Plasma Gear (10 variations) and Summoning Tome (13 variations) are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for August 2007
User Image - Plasma Gear
User Image - Summoning Tomes

- September 2007 Purchases - September 1st - 30th
The Gift of the Gods and Superior Form are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for September 2007
User Image - Gift of the Gods
User Image - Superior Form

- October 2007 Purchases - October 1st - 31st
The Grunny, Gothic Veil, and Vampire Hunter are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for October 2007
User Image - Grunny
User Image - Gothic Veil
User Image - Vampire Hunter

- November 2007 Purchases - November 1st - 30th
The Wild Things and Autumn Glory are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for November 2007
User Image - Wild Things
User Image - Autumn Glory

- December 2007 Purchases - December 1st - 31st
The Snow Queen, Time Machine, and Frostbite are choices per envelope. Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for December 2007
User Image - Snow Queen/Snow Witch
User Image - Time Machine/TM (Time Piece)
User Image - Frostbite Blade

SEALED ENVELOPES: January 2008 to December 2008

// Year 2008

- January 2008 Purchases - January 1st - 31st
The Assassin and Masterpiece are choices per envelope.
Upon opening the envelope, you are to choose one item you wish to have.

User Image - Thank You Letter for January 2008
User Image - Assassin's Guise
User Image - Masterpieces

- February 2008 Purchases - February 1st - 29th
The Magical Schoolgirl and Four Horsemen are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for February 2008
User Image - Magical Girl/Magical Schoolgirlh
User Image - Four Horsemen

- March 2008 Purchases - March 1st - 31st
The Wonderland and Samurai Yoroi are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for March 2008
User Image - Wonderland
User Image - Samurai Yoroi

- April 2008 Purchases - April 1st - 30th
The Rock Puppy and Rock Hard are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for April 2008
User Image - Rock Puppy
User Image - Rock Hard (Demonic Mic)

- May 2008 Purchases - May 1st - 31st
The Oculus Mythica and Elemental Wings are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for May 2008
User Image - Oculus Mythica
User Image - Elemental Wings

- June 2008 Purchases - June 1st - 30th
The Radiant Prism and Black Ops Gear are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for June 2008
User Image - Radiant Prism
User Image - Black Ops Gear
- July 2008 Purchases - July 1st - 31st
The Holy Gauntlets and Head Case are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for July 2008
User Image - Holy Gauntlets
User Image - Head Case

- August 2008 Purchases - August 1st - 31st
The War of the Warlords and The Lusty Scoundrel are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for August 2008
User Image - War of the Warlords
User Image - The Lusty Scoundrel

- September 2008 Purchases - September 1st - 30th
The Red Riding Hood and Super Powers are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for September 2008
User Image - Red Riding Hood
User Image - Super Powers

- October 2008 Purchases - October 1st - 31st
The Kong Sang Scarf and Dreamer's Dust are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for October 2008
User Image - Dreamer's Dust
User Image - Kong Sang Scarf

- November 2008 Purchases - November 1st - 30th
The Toadstool and Stone Gauntlets are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for November 2008
User Image - Toadstool
User Image - Stone Gauntlets

- December 2008 Purchases - December 1st - 31st
The Snow Feather and Silent Night are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for December 2008
User Image - Snow Feather
User Image - Silent Night

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
// Year 2009
SEALED ENVELOPES: January 2009 - December 2009
An envelope from a mysterious benefactor.
It is sealed with a strange magic power.
The seal seems to grow weaker as it nears the middle of the month.

- Thank You Letter for January 2009 - January 1st -31st
The Scarlet Sprite and Order of Atlantis are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for January 2009
User Image - Scarlet Sprite
User Image - Order of Atlantis

- Thank You Letter for February 2009 - February 1st - 28th
The Heartbreaker and Grizzly Hoodie are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for February 2009
User Image - Heartbreaker
User Image - Grizzly Hoodie

- Thank You Letter for March 2009 - March 1st - 31st
The Techno-Mage and Spring Nymph are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for March 2009
User Image - Techno-Mage
User Image - Spring Nymph

- Thank You Letter for April 2009 - April 1st - 30th
The Voracious Fog and Cherry Blossom are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for April 2009
User Image - Voracious Fog
User Image - Cherry Blossom

- Thank You Letter for May 2009 - May 1st - 31st
The Pride of Hera and Lightning Lash are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for May 2009
User Image - Pride of Hera
User Image - Lightning Lash

- Thank You Letter for June 2009 - June 1st - 30th
The Angelic Lace and Demonic Armor are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for June 2009
User Image - Angelic Lace
User Image - Demonic Armor

- Thank You Letter for July 2009 - July 1st - 31st
The Black Wolf and Koi are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for July 2009
User Image - Black Wolf
User Image - Koi

- Thank You Letter for August 2009 - August 1st - 31st
The Nitemare Sash and Uncanny Form are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for August 2009
User Image - Nitemare Sash
User Image - Uncanny Form

- Thank You Letter for September 2009 - September 1st - 30th
Goti The Kid and Gothic Butterfly are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for September 2009
User Image - Goti The Kid
User Image - Gothic Butterfly

- Thank You Letter for October 2009 - October 1st - 31st
Will-o-the-Wisp and Golden Fleece are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for October 2009
User Image - Will-o-the-Wisp
User Image - Golden Fleece

- Thank You Letter for November 2009 - November 1st - 30th
Royal Wizard and Unicorn are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for November 2009
User Image - Royal Wizard
User Image - Unicorn

- Thank You Letter for December 2009 - December 1st -31st
Silver Laurels and Ice Prince are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for November 2009
User Image - Silver Laurels
User Image - Ice Prince

// Year 2010
SEALED ENVELOPES: January - October 2010
An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads:
'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us.
Thank you for your support!'

- Thank You Letter for January 2010 - January 1st - 31st
The Layla and Majnun are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for January 2010
User Image - Layla
User Image - Majnun
- Thank You Letter for February 2010 - February 1st - 28th
The Scarlet Rose and Grim Reaper are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for February 2010
User Image - Scarlet Rose
User Image - Grim Reaper
- Thank You Letter for March 2010 - March 1st - 31st
The Frog and Sapphire Plume are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for March 2010
User Image - Frog
User Image - Sapphire Plume
- Thank You Letter for April 2010 - April 1st - 30th
The Harbinger of Pestilence and Princess Kaguya are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for April 2010
User Image - Harbinger of Pestilence
User Image - Princess Kaguya
- Thank You Letter for May 2010 - May 1st - 31st
The Bani the Bunny and Lunar Sash are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for May 2010
User Image - Lunar Sash
User Image - Bani the Bunny
- Thank You Letter for June 2010 - June 1st - 30th
The Electric Knight and Serpentine Priestess are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for June 2010
User Image - Electric Knight
User Image - Serpentine Priestess
- Thank You Letter for July 2010 - July 1st - 31st
The Bacchus and Prism Armor are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for July 2010
User Image - Bacchus
User Image - Prism Armor
- Thank You Letter for August 2010 - August 1st - 31st
The Nitemare Crown and Solar Sash are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for August 2010
User Image - Solar Sash
User Image - Nitemare Crown
- Thank You Letter for September 2010 - September 1st - 30th
The Muramasa and Light Spirit are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for September 2010
User Image - Muramasa
User Image - Light Spirit
- Thank You Letter for October 2010 - October 1st - 31st
Mwee the Dragon and the Ruby Pendant are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for October 2010
User Image - Mwee the Dragon
User Image - Ruby Pendant
- Thank You Letter for November 2010 - November 1st - 30th
OMG Scarf and Gilt Thorns are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for November 2010
User Image - OMG Scarf
User Image - Gilt Thorns
- Thank You Letter for December 2010 - December 1st - 31st
Seraphic Bow and BuBu Kitty are choices per envelope.

User Image - Thank You Letter for December 2010
User Image - Seraphic Bow
User Image - BuBu Kitty

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
// Year 2011
SEALED ENVELOPES: January 2011 ~ December 2011
A letter from a mysterious benefactor. It is sealed with a strange magic power.
The seal seems to grow weaker as it nears the end of the month.

- January 2011 - January 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for January 2011
User Image - Ascended Demon
User Image - Nogitsune
- February 2011 - February 1st - 28th
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for February 2011
User Image - AFK Scarf
User Image - Legendary Mage
- March 2011 - March 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for March 2011
User Image - Woodland
User Image - Fortuna
- April 2011 - April 1st - 30th
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for April 2011
User Image - Spring Rose
User Image - Gunslinger
- May 2011 - May 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for May 2011
User Image - Imperial Guardian
User Image - Water Sash
- June 2011 - June 1st - 30th
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for June 2011
User Image - Red Wing
User Image - Celestial Veil
- July 2011 - July 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for July 2011
User Image - Ithilldyn Armor
User Image - Queen Dorado
- August 2011 - August 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for August 2011
User Image - Royal Keymaster
User Image - Antique Keymaster
- September 2011 - September 1st - 30th
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for September 2011
User Image - Maleficent Seven
User Image - Black Sheep
- October 2011 - October 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for October 2011
User Image - Black Widow
User Image - Rogue Bravado
- November 2011 - November 1st - 30th
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for November 2011
User Image - Datamancer
User Image - First Frost
- December 2011 - December 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for December 2011
User Image - Sweet Sealie
User Image - The Wasp

// Year 2012
SEALED ENVELOPES: January 2012 ~ December 2012
A letter from a mysterious benefactor. It is sealed with a strange magic power.

- January 2012 - January 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for January 2012
User Image - Silver Sprite
User Image - Yuki Otoko
- February 2012 - February 1st - 29th
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for February 2012
User Image - Juno's Lace
User Image - Djinn Baharat
- March 2012 - March 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for March 2012
User Image - Antique Pierrot
User Image - Fallen King
- April 2012 - April 1st - 30th
User Image - April 2012 Sealed Monthly Collectible Letter
User Image - Empress Cotton
User Image - Duelliste
- May 2012 - May 1st - 31st
User Image - May 2012 Sealed Monthly Collectible Letter
User Image - Lady Glaive
User Image - Captain Cobalt
- June 2012 - June 1st - 30th
User Image - June 2012 Sealed Monthly Collectible Letter
User Image - Prima Poppet
User Image - Draconis Adamantine
- July 2012 - July 1st - 31st
User Image - July 2012 Sealed Monthly Collectible Letter
User Image - Devoted Spica
User Image - Captive Syrma
- August 2012 - August 1st - 31st
User Image - August 2012 Sealed Monthly Collectible Letter
User Image - Literary Luxury
User Image - Beard Science
- September 2012 - September 1st - 30th
User Image - September 2012 Sealed Monthly Collectible Letter
User Image - Night Weaver
User Image - Fading Ember
- October 2012 - October 1st - 31st
User Image - October 2012 Sealed Monthly Collectible Letter
User Image - Mournful Wail
User Image - Ghastly Instruments
- November 2012 - November 1st - 30th
User Image - November 2012 Sealed Monthly Collectible Letter
User Image - Sunset Spirit
User Image - Prince Cardinalis
- December 2012 - December 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for December 2012
User Image - Princesse Honoré
User Image - Old Nikolas

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
2013 Monthly Collectibles/Thank You Letters
SEALED ENVELOPES: January 2013 ~ August 2013
An envelope from a mysterious benefactor.
It is sealed with a strange magic power.

January 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for January 2013
User Image - Golden Serpent
User Image - Dark Omen

February 1st - 28th
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for February 2013
User Image - Dew Drop
User Image - Briar Sonnet
March 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for March 2013
User Image - Shy Gardener
User Image - Rugged Woodsman
April 1st - 30th
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for April 2013
User Image - Pixie Queen
User Image - Nightmare Scythe
May 1st - 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for May 2013
User Image - Fluttering Moth
User Image - Laughing Assassin
June 1st - June 30th
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for June 2013
User Image - Sister of Sin
User Image - Brother of Virtue
User Image - Winged Halo
July 1st - July 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for July 2013
User Image - Sunset Siren
User Image - Raijin's Rage
August 1st - August 31st
User Image - Monthly Collectible Letter for August 2013
User Image - Shadow Fencer
User Image - Light Magic

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Invisible Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Is there anything extra besides donation items that you get from donating (ex. no more ads)?
Altairx1
Is there anything extra besides donation items that you get from donating (ex. no more ads)?

Yes, the ads vanish and you get a warm glowing warming glow inside smile
Where is the price listing of all the donation items?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff