Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gekko

10,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Loiterer 100
I live in Northern Europe and because of that I don't have access to the Mecha Neko shop.

Could someone be kind and list me all the items avaible in there, so I could search them from the marketplace? Thank you!
3nodding
Mevnie-Enn
I live in Northern Europe and because of that I don't have access to the Mecha Neko shop.

Could someone be kind and list me all the items avaible in there, so I could search them from the marketplace? Thank you!
3nodding

Sorry... but the only item there IS the Fullmetal Alchemist one.

Sparkly Gekko

10,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Loiterer 100
Violet-Eyed Envy
Mevnie-Enn

3nodding

So you're saying that they only have one item in that shop? Silly... and oddly creepy. Why would they want to make a shop for just selling one item?

And I'm quite sure there's more than one item in there. ._.

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

Look up "Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Watch" in the marketplace. That's the item that gives out one of the 10 FMA items. The items themselves all start out with FMAB and you can look them up that way too.

Tricky Survivor

Mevnie-Enn
Violet-Eyed Envy
Mevnie-Enn

3nodding

So you're saying that they only have one item in that shop? Silly... and oddly creepy. Why would they want to make a shop for just selling one item?

It's a relatively new shop. So they'll probably add more items in time

Divine Knight

12,225 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mevnie-Enn
Violet-Eyed Envy
Mevnie-Enn

3nodding

It's a shop that's been designed to sell sponsor items that have regional restrictions on them due to whatever partnership Gaia has with the anime company producing the anime/items. So it's a way for Gaia to release actual items based off of a series rather than the cheap dead on imitations they are known for such as the G-Blade while having a different name being Kingdom Hearts Key Blade, etc...

Sparkly Gekko

10,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Loiterer 100
REFSergeant
Mevnie-Enn
Violet-Eyed Envy
Mevnie-Enn

3nodding

It's a shop that's been designed to sell sponsor items that have regional restrictions on them due to whatever partnership Gaia has with the anime company producing the anime/items. So it's a way for Gaia to release actual items based off of a series rather than the cheap dead on imitations they are known for such as the G-Blade while having a different name being Kingdom Hearts Key Blade, etc...

I already know that genius, I just want get the items for myself. ._.

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
Yup a whole shop just for one item...Strange but true. Hopefully they will add more items in the future ^_^

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mevnie-Enn

I already know that genius, I just want get the items for myself. ._.

Then buy them from the Market place.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Oboromaru
Restricted to only people living in the US?
Stupid.

Licensing issues etc etc

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Weeaboo Informer

Locking topic to prevent further posting as it was necro'd. If there's any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff