Welcome to Gaia! ::

For working so hard on the inventory and guilds. I am now completely content! heart whee heart
YAY! You deserve it! And the 5 bux I sent 4 weks ago and currently have not gotten the items but thats ok!
Yes, thank you. I got to go to my guild today. As well as open all my christmas presents. Thank you thank you thank you thank you.
Quote:
YAY! You deserve it! And the 5 bux I sent 4 weks ago and currently have not gotten the items but thats ok!

Will if you didnt you have to pm them ,or have you checked the view my inventoy yet?
I'm so happy this all got fixed! 3nodding
You still cant save your avatar.
Quote:
Quote:

Will if you didnt you have to pm them ,or have you checked the view my inventoy yet?
I've checked but I don't have them. I already pmed them too

Shirtless Lunatic

Quote:
You still cant save your avatar.

Untrue. I did so before deleting my Avatar foolishly, and now I'm a Red X because of it, but saving did work.

Intergalactic Sweetheart

After Reqding Lanzer's diary I ahve to say that poor man works sooo hard. He deserved all this kisses I gave him.
Quote:
Quote:

Never PM admins. Instead, fill out a feedback forum. Anyway, Lanzer took 6 hours to fix avatar glitches crying We owe lots of thanks.
Awww, I hope he enjoyed that dinner before wrestling with the taco database. crying

We love you Admins! heart
I know, the admins are great! But it would be real cool if they could fix the create a avater, then I would love them even more xd
heart Yes, the admins really are hardworking. *always makes of point of kissing them at least once each day*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff