Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
So, today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and I know Gaia usually does a mini-event for it. But they didn't do a Back to School mini-event earlier this month like they usually do. So should we not expect it to happen? Or should we maybe hope that they'll combine both mini-events into a pirate school thing? (I don't think that's likely but it would be fun, don't you think?) If they hadn't planned anything for either of these days, maybe we could rally for them to throw a little something together last-minute like our Valentine's Day event was this year. Who's with me?

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------------The great Rome--------------------------------------

ME!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loved Master

35,975 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Potion Master 50
basselope7
So, today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and I know Gaia usually does a mini-event for it. But they didn't do a Back to School mini-event earlier this month like they usually do. So should we not expect it to happen? Or should we maybe hope that they'll combine both mini-events into a pirate school thing? (I don't think that's likely but it would be fun, don't you think?) If they hadn't planned anything for either of these days, maybe we could rally for them to throw a little something together last-minute like our Valentine's Day event was this year. Who's with me?

it wont happen. unless its cash shop

Tipsy Raider

11,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Seeing Scarletta
basselope7

it wont happen. unless its cash shop

Sadly, it appears you are correct. Shame too, I was SO looking forward to a new Pirate Day item. I still have my old ones! pirate pirate

*sigh*

~Z

User Image

Falcon351's Wife

Barton Lover

39,375 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Arr! Nothing to be done about it, Mateys. An' I wore my fancies fer it, too! pirate

Cunning Lunatic

Saw it mentioned in a cash shop announcement:
Quote:
Jolly Roger's Treasure will be leavin' my shop September 20th. Yarr, partin' always makes me feel a bit weepy! But we pirates can't cry, of course. Wouldn't want to look soft in front of the crew, those mutinous dogs! But before it's gone, why not celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day and help yourself to a little treasure from the fashionable depths?

but that doesn't mean much.

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
smile_its_me
Saw it mentioned in a cash shop announcement:
Quote:
Jolly Roger's Treasure will be leavin' my shop September 20th. Yarr, partin' always makes me feel a bit weepy! But we pirates can't cry, of course. Wouldn't want to look soft in front of the crew, those mutinous dogs! But before it's gone, why not celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day and help yourself to a little treasure from the fashionable depths?

but that doesn't mean much.
It wasn't a mini-event though. sad

Dapper Nerd

I'm with you! scream I want a Talk Like A Pirate mini event.. Gaia needs more mini events!
Also, I feel like computers should be more like auto correct. I keep misspelling and hoping that my lap top will auto correct.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff