Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jesus christ people, this person is not trying to get into someone else's account. Please read for comprehension, the account he was inquiring about was banned for a TOS violation.
[Blow Dart]
no guys listnen to me....emullamaman is my good friend from school and soccer player 12 is his little brothers account...what is the TOS exactly? he's realy sad right now guys he donated 19k to me just to get my fairy wings eek he's a good friend please stop accusing him hes sad enough as it is

And what's to say he didn't pay you to say that? Since he seems to be gone, ask him to give us some proof.

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
<center>yeah, suspicous, i think all he deserves is a b***h slap xd and also it seems that as soon as he's been found out he leaves this thread... n00b stare </center>
no guys listnen to me....emullamaman is my good friend from school and soccer player 12 is his little brothers account...what is the TOS exactly? he's realy sad right now guys he donated 19k to me just to get my fairy wings eek he's a good friend please stop accusing him hes sad enough as it is
Meh, if you need some kind of proof from the guy, it'd be pretty easy. Looks like this suposedly banned account used pictures to bump like a lot of other people, and had the pictures off of a photobucket account. Just give the kid a picture to upload to that photobucket account and post it here. If he can, yay, if he can't, attempted scammer.

That is if he hasn't already abandoned this thread.
AgentAegis
the chosen one
i could be just a mule account. my one friend has like 7

I agree about the mule thing, but the two accounts did have two different birthdays until someone mentioned it. So if his is now changed to match it's still pretty suspicious.

Bah, beaten by less than a minute to post the info xp
the chosen one
It very well could be. But when it was pointed out that there were different years for birthdate on the accounts, why is that? And then why did he rush over and change them?? Same day, but different year. Now they match up when he got cought like that. And it wasn't 1 or 2 years difference, it was like 5.

Wealthy Fatcat

3,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
the chosen one

I agree about the mule thing, but the two accounts did have two different birthdays until someone mentioned it. So if his is now changed to match it's still pretty suspicious.
now u have ur answer, u were banned for breaking the TOS
could be..but i made a a mule the day i made my account...so i dont see how he coudlnt of just had this account.
Your account was banned for violating the TOS. If you can't access your email address, please fill out a feedback form to ask for more information.
Know what? He changed the birthdate on his 'new' account. Now it's the same. What kind of idiot is this guy? He's trying to get some one elses account!
if you are telling the truth u could pm a mod for the reason
Lost_and_Alone
The Wind Charity
Another odd thing. Your 'new' account was joined in May 2004, and emullamaman's account was April 2004. Why would you start a new account in May, but complain that your real account has been hacked in December?
Could possibly be a sibling's account

Thats true! also, could be a mule account that he made a month ago and just kept it alongside. I know a bunch of people that do that as well.

but only the mods or admins will know for sure. try filling out the feedback fourm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff