Welcome to Gaia! ::

My guess is that when "closed" items like wrapped gifts were locked for Christmas, that included those letters (on accident). But nobody's really noticed until now. I checked, and mine are locked as well.

Dapper Inquisitor

I'm quite sure most of the mods know of this problem and have reported it to the higher ups - the problems sticky just tends to be a little... slow on the uptake. >.>;; There have been situations where giftboxes, letters, and other similar things were closed until Christmas, so it's the same glitch with various items.

There's also been much more hindering glitches that the admins either never commented on, or only acknowledged when they were fixed.
Adasiae
They were given out at the First Gaian Ball, you have to buy them from other users now.
Which isn't very special, since it has the user's name plastered all over it.
Adasiae
But it isn't as though the moderators are dead, PaleBlueShrimp, it's not impossible for them to at least post something about it.
No, of course not, but it may not have been noticed by anyone feeling nonapathetic yet. xp
Or maybe they've just decided that it isn't a problem.

Adasiae
PaleBlueShrimp
gonk
Apologies. XD It's slump. I'm an idiot.

Well, I wasn't around for last Christmas, so I'm not sure of what glitches go along with it, but it seems a bit elaborate for a simple glitch. I mean, it says it's a Christmas gift. o_o;
What's it called? Like exactally?
I'd like a Moderator to post, since I'm sure they lurk about this forum quite often. But that's probably a bit too much to ask for. >_>
Adasiae
Apologies. XD It's slump. I'm an idiot.

Well, I wasn't around for last Christmas, so I'm not sure of what glitches go along with it, but it seems a bit elaborate for a simple glitch. I mean, it says it's a Christmas gift. o_o;
There was a glitch awhile back that was causing September donation letters to read as October donation letters. Or something like that. So, the descriptions have lied before.
Understandable, Slump, but still. :3 I'd like to know what'll happen.

Oh, and it's called Mail from Gambino, iodide.
Are the moderators that are online right now a glitch in the system? o_o Or is it right?
You could PM a mod.
The list at the bottom of the forum index page is finally working again. You'll probably want an online purple-named mod for this.

If you get a good reply, could you post it here? I'd be interested to know their opinion on this, as well.
Conspiracy!!!!
Sure, not a problem.
Message sent, let's hope I get some sort of reply. o_o;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out