Welcome to Gaia! ::

And now I can't seem to access my accounts. I had to reset the password to get into this one, and there is another account on the same email so I can't get the site to reset it. I know that I am not typing my password wrong, why can't I log in?

Helpful Gaian

Wait, what? Two accounts cannot be registered under one e-mail on Gaia. And that's what I read from your post.

So the second account has to be registered to another e-mail.

User Image

User Image
At the time that I made both accounts gaia let me use one email. Since I have two emails and three accounts... And the two that are on the same email are over ten years old. Perhaps they foresaw this issue and changed things?

All I know is this; My main account has not had a password change, I'm typing it all in properly, and Gaia is telling me that I have either the username or password wrong. I tried loging in through a different browser a few minutes ago and still couldn't get on, so I don't think that it is the cashe clearing that did it.
As far as I know, you have never been able to have multiple accounts on the same email address (I've been on here for 11 years less a week).

What I would do is make a different email, put this account on it, wait a day or so and then try getting access to your other account again.
Well, I don't know what else to say about multiple accounts on one email... All I know is that somehow it happened.

I will try that, thank you for the suggestion, hopefully it works. This mule doesn't even have a third of the items my main does...

Dapper Noob

Just in case anyone wants an update. Messing with my email for my main and the alt I used to make this thread seemed to have fixed this alt somehow. All three are definitely on different emails, no questions about it.

Would still be interested in knowing why my passwords suddenly stopped working... But as long as it never happens again I shall be pleased.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff