Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!

I log into Gaia literally every day, and for some reason not only am I getting the red Daily Chances instead of the orange ones, but the days I need to enter Loyal's Bazaar are ADDING UP instead of COUNTING DOWN!! I should already be able to get in to the shop, but because of this glitch, it's now telling me I have 44 days before I can. I'm very frustrated because goddamnit I want those green backwings.

What do?

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

HamatoKameko

I log into Gaia literally every day, and for some reason not only am I getting the red Daily Chances instead of the orange ones, but the days I need to enter Loyal's Bazaar are ADDING UP instead of COUNTING DOWN!! I should already be able to get in to the shop, but because of this glitch, it's now telling me I have 44 days before I can. I'm very frustrated because goddamnit I want those green backwings.

What do?

Loyals shop is VERY buggy, so it's not just you having the glitch
Just gotta wait it out for the moment

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Angels Alibi
Loyals shop is VERY buggy, so it's not just you having the glitch
Just gotta wait it out for the moment

Yeah but it's not just Loyal's shop, it's the whole site. My Daily Chance and achievements are being compromised as well. :C

Everyday Lunatic

I'm having the same issue, I've never gotten the one achievement for logging in for 60 days I think it was, I'm fairly sure I've been logged in over that many days before but it's never updated.

Loyal's shop's telling me that I have 3 days left, it used to say 2 and it's been over 4 days now at least, I hope that Gaia can come up with a fix soon until then I will just keep logging in, heh.

Demonic Informer

10,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Loyal Bazaar for me either hasn't moved off of 16 days, or goes up to 17 or 18.
I've been on EVERYDAY, for over a month now. (I know, I don't have much of a life outside of work though) And the day counter never really chances.

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

I'm so frustrated; I should probably have the 90 day achievement by now but because it doesn't count me as logged in half the time, I don't. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff