Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, My sig (and avatr, but I know why my avatar isnt) are not working. And yes, I have a correct URL in my sig, and it even shows up in my profile, but not my sig when I post... anyone got an answer to this annoying little issue?

stressed

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
It's probably related to the current avatar = red x problem. Just as your avatar is visible in your profile and you yourself can (probably) see your avatar in the blue sky section at the top of the page, your avatar/sig information can be accessed and viewed just fine except for in threads. This is sort of like the problem where avatars and sigs were not up-to-date in the Guild section, but were fine in threads and profiles. ^^ It'll be fixed eventually.
Heh.. thanks. x'D Phew... at least its reassuring to know.. but it is rather annoying after a while. x_X
I have a different issue with my signature. I recently updated it with a new picture and link. The update shows just fine in my profile, but posts still show my signature pre-update. Is this somehow related to the thread creator's issue?
and my problem is that i dont know how to puta picture in my profile sad
I have the same problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas