Bit busy at the moment ^-^
Dailanie
Alexandria Lyndexter
well pm me now smile
Bit busy at the moment ^-^
doin? biggrin

Striking Hunter

Alexandria Lyndexter
This guy scammed me out of my Zophiel's Dark Bloody for his "Countess Estelle" and I agreed because it looked right on price so I agreed. He sends a trade and puts up Mistress Estelle instead but I didn't notice it because I don't trade much. but you can look at the message he sent. PLEASE get my wings back

Personally, I don't consider this a scam so much as user error, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck. You should always be aware of the items involved in any trade, and not trading much isn't really an excuse. I do hope you come across a kind moderator who will fix the issue for you. I wouldn't count on it, but I have been pleasantly surprised before.

I am awfully sorry this happened to you, though! Dishonesty sucks in whatever form it takes.
NoethiaSylvari
Alexandria Lyndexter
This guy scammed me out of my Zophiel's Dark Bloody for his "Countess Estelle" and I agreed because it looked right on price so I agreed. He sends a trade and puts up Mistress Estelle instead but I didn't notice it because I don't trade much. but you can look at the message he sent. PLEASE get my wings back

Personally, I don't consider this a scam so much as user error, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck. You should always be aware of the items involved in any trade, and not trading much isn't really an excuse. I do hope you come across a kind moderator who will fix the issue for you. I wouldn't count on it, but I have been pleasantly surprised before.

I am awfully sorry this happened to you, though! Dishonesty sucks in whatever form it takes.
I'm mad because they were so nice to me and I thought to my self that wow I should do it...

Noble Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Maybe trying to post here?
XXXXXX

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
NoethiaSylvari

Actually, what happened to the OP is a reportable offense and can lead to banning. I believe it is called scamming or something on that line.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Braev Dullahan
NoethiaSylvari

Actually, what happened to the OP is a reportable offense and can lead to banning. I believe it is called scamming or something on that line.

Yeah, you're right. It most definitely IS scamming, and it's on the list of offenses that warrants an immediate permanent ban without a warning.

@OP: The scamming report normally takes 90 days to take a response in. If it gets to more than that, then PM an Omni-moderator to check the progress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff