Omnipresent Phantom

I didn't see the notice, somehow.
So, I guess we'll just have to wait :ugh:

Hardcore Kitten

20,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
I went ahead and filed a ticket. I'm not going to wait around and hope it comes to me. I'm really shocked they haven't already made a place for everybody to report to if they didn't receive the item.

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
VVhip
In a dev/staff notice yesterday, they said they were aware of the issue and were taking steps to rectify it so that all who qualified would get it.

They did not leave any place to post if we did not receive it.
i say give it a few days then submit a ticket. I wonder if you can still get it if you picked both normal and animal gifts, I picked an animal gift one day.

Tricky Shapeshifter

Sugar Reaper
I went ahead and filed a ticket. I'm not going to wait around and hope it comes to me. I'm really shocked they haven't already made a place for everybody to report to if they didn't receive the item.

actually you are going to wait around and hope it comes to you. Just like the others. No need to write a ticket, they are well aware of the situation.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
People keep saying to file a ticket but i don't see how that would help when they know there is problem...

I hope they fix it soon.

Naughty Moonwalker

Creeped
People keep saying to file a ticket but i don't see how that would help when they know there is problem...

I hope they fix it soon.

That's what I'm thinking.

Ice-Cold Gaian

Creeped

I hope they fix it soon.

Couple of things here.

1: No idea WHY the Devs didn't leave a place for everyone to say if they got it or not. (Though obviously tons of ppl haven't)

2: Mystified as to why they haven't said they're at least still working on it.

3: Filing a ticket is stupid. They already know of the problem.

4: The old saying "Patience is a virtue" will pay off, even if Santa March isn't one of the cooler items available.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Just to let you guys know, filing a ticket for a problem they are aware off is a bad idea, the ticket system is already back logged with tons and tons of other tickets, this will make it worse for the staff(s) working on tickets and for people who need to resolve more important issues.

I'm waiting for my Santa March item too. <3 I hope they fix the issue before 2015 ROFL!

Amateur Citizen

Ah. Same issue with the 13th gift. As well as the achievement that goes along with it.

Camera-Ready Star

28,900 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I was about to file a report but seeing that a lot have been waiting for theirs as well, I guess I'll just wait it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff