Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halloooo.

I just logged in for the first time in about a thousand years and am wondering what these 9 sacred keys are for?

Also, I got a pink giftbox, what are the possbilities? Should I open it? 4laugh

Helpful Gaian

Sacred keys are given for each year you've been on Gaia. They're components used mostly in high level alchemy formulae

Pink giftboxes are fairly common these days, certainly more common than they used to be, but that also has to do with the number of users these days too. It's up to you what you do with it, but I will say that the contents of most giftboxes are not nearly as valuable as they used to be.

User Image

User Image
HauntingEchoes
Sacred keys are given for each year you've been on Gaia. They're components used mostly in high level alchemy formulae

Pink giftboxes are fairly common these days, certainly more common than they used to be, but that also has to do with the number of users these days too. It's up to you what you do with it, but I will say that the contents of most giftboxes are not nearly as valuable as they used to be.

User Image

User Image

Thanks for your assistance. I am still none the wiser for the keys but thank you!

Helpful Gaian

This might help with the sacred keys.

But honestly, they're sort of useless unless you're interested in the backwings formulae, which are insanely costly to even get close to.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces