Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Werewolf

i drew a picture in paint(computer) and i want to put it in my siggy 3nodding
can anyone help me?

Shirtless Werewolf

any info would really help 3nodding
Is it 500x500 pixels or less and 100kb or less? Alright then!

Upload it to someplace like www.photobucket.com, then get the URL from it and paste it inbetween User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tags and post it into your signature in your edit profile page!

Shirtless Werewolf

1. After creating and saving the image on your hard drive, you must get it online. Host it either on your own private or public domain server, or use a free image storage service such as www.photobucket.com. Registration is fast and easy there.

2. One you've set up an account there, create an album and click the Submit button to upload an image from your machine to the server. This may take a minute depending on the connection you have.

3. After thats done, you can use bbcode to display the image in your signature. Click the image in your album and copy down the url its located at, ie: http://www.host.com/image.jpg

Use this code in the signature text feild of the Edit Profile page:

[img]imageurlhere[/img]

There you are. Hope it helped a bit.

Shirtless Werewolf

mordsithinorange

Upload it to someplace like www.photobucket.com, then get the URL from it and paste it inbetween User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tags and post it into your signature in your edit profile page!
it says i have to pay gonk is their a free website i could use?

Shirtless Werewolf

Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Baby_Fox
mordsithinorange

free accounts can only be found at certain types of the day on that site...

Shirtless Werewolf

any other website i could use?
Baby_Fox
mordsithinorange

Oh, sorry. That's a bummer.
www.imageshack.us is a pretty decent free storage service. You can try that and see how it fits you. Remember that they don't use personal accounts or albums, but instead simply give you one shot at uploading an image each time and give you the url its stored at, which you need to keep as future reference. The good thing is, you never need to delete any photos.
Or, you can just store it on www.tinypic.com.
applepics.com 10 free megs and unlimited bandwidth

Shirtless Werewolf

thankyou guys so much heart heart

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I signed up for Photobucket for free! And now they are making people pay to sign up? Since when did that happen? Would they start making the ones, who got in free, pay too?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff