Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hello can you request a ban on a account that you no longer to have access to? I no longer want to be able to log into my current account, as I don't wish to be on. I don't want a IP ban because my friends use my computer, so is there a way I can get this single account banned for good? I was perma banned for a while back in the day, but got unbanned and in end I started to become active.

So simply can you request a ban? If so can someone direct me to who I may speak to get my account perma banned?

?!'s Boyfriend

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
If you no longer wish to use this account, you can file a ticket in the Help Center to request that your account be closed.

To get to the ticket page, click here. If that link does not work, you can get there by clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, scrolling down until you see the option to contact Customer Support, and clicking the associated link.

Subject: General Account Inquiry
Topics: Account Status
Sub Topics: Delete my account

From there, you can enter any other information that you would like us to have on hand regarding your request.

I am sorry to see that you wish to leave the site, but I hope that these instructions help.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Valenas
If you no longer wish to use this account, you can file a ticket in the Help Center to request that your account be closed.

To get to the ticket page, click here. If that link does not work, you can get there by clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, scrolling down until you see the option to contact Customer Support, and clicking the associated link.

From there, you can enter any other information that you would like us to have on hand regarding your request.

I am sorry to see that you wish to leave the site, but I hope that these instructions help.

Thank you.

Playful Kitten

Valenas

Will they actually delete the account, or is it just a "ban"?

?!'s Boyfriend

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Frozen Mist
Valenas

Will they actually delete the account, or is it just a "ban"?
We do not actually delete accounts. A ban will be placed on the account to prevent any further access to it. The difference between closing the account and having it banned for a Terms of Service violation is that the account will otherwise be in good standing should the user choose to return years down the road.

Lucky Flip-Flopper

i feel Like i should add. i have only seen an ip ban for hacker that take over a tun of accounts. So i don't think you could ever be ip banned, it is sort of tuff for them to ip ban every one because what about public library internet users razz

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nate-tmi
i feel Like i should add. i have only seen an ip ban for hacker that take over a tun of accounts. So i don't think you could ever be ip banned, it is sort of tuff for them to ip ban every one because what about public library internet users razz

Yeah, Gaia doesn't do IP bans. That's too easy to change, just turn off the router for 10 seconds. Also anyone else that uses that IP would be banned, for instance an internet café. Mods have stated many times they do not issue IP bans, that is among the most useless thing on the internet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff