Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
There is one particular Youtube video that pops up frequently in the SupersonicAds area of the videos that grant free Gaia Cash for watching. This video is called "NUMB", and is prefaced by a quote about depression before cutting to a heavyset, bearded man who plays the keyboards. It is supposed to pay a small amount of Gaia Cash per view, like all the videos shown there.

It has been four days since this nuisance of a video showed up, and it has not paid out any Gaia Cash whatsoever. For those of us who earn our Gaia Cash through videos, to have one play so frequently yet not pay up is pretty detrimental to our earning. Worse off, it's not on my end, as I'm not the only one who's brought it up over in the Sponsored Offers subforum.

Is there any way to report this video so that it is banished from rotation?

Kindly Gaian

Although it's rare, some video-ads have additional conditions before they pay out.
        If I'm guessing right about which video you're referring to (I just found it), it has a red 'like and share on Youtube' button just under it. I don't know if you have already tried doing that, but that may be part of how to receive your GCash.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Scit
        Although it's rare, some video-ads have additional conditions before they pay out.
        If I'm guessing right about which video you're referring to (I just found it), it has a red 'like and share on Youtube' button just under it. I don't know if you have already tried doing that, but that may be part of how to receive your GCash.
I just tried it, no go. Usually the ones that require Youtube subscriptions or Facebook shares will whitescreen about five seconds in to request it (and they have a bad habit of not paying out, too!). There are quite a few other videos with the "like and comment on Youtube" or "share on Facebook" button that don't require it to pay out. I'm not sure what's causing this one to not pay out, but it's just weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff