Welcome to Gaia! ::

can anyone give me a complete list of why users dont have trading passes or why trading passes are disabled i want to see if i fit one of these reasons so i can try to work with the help center again but unless i know what or why trading passes are disabled or users cant get them i cant help myself or figure out if i did something wrong

Valiant Jackling

Trading passes are disabled if you are wrapped up in a hacking/scamming/"dirty" item case.

It doesn't mean you are guilty, it just means you got an item (whether by gift or by purchase) that you shouldn't have - ie: if someone's account got hacked and the hacker sold or gave away items on the account they hacked.

The staff does this so items stop passing hands, because under a hacking/scamming report they try to get the victim back as many of their items as possible. The more an item travels, the harder they are to find and restore to their rightful account.

Your trading pass will remain disabled until the case is closed, at which point, if you do have a "dirty" item, it will be removed and you'll get a PM stating what item it was. If you purchased the item, your gold will be returned to you

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

SUR OG
can anyone give me a complete list of why users dont have trading passes or why trading passes are disabled i want to see if i fit one of these reasons so i can try to work with the help center again but unless i know what or why trading passes are disabled or users cant get them i cant help myself or figure out if i did something wrong
Before you can even have to have a trading pass disabled you need to BUY it
That would be a reason someone doesn't have one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas