Welcome to Gaia! ::

When you sign on, you can check "remember my password" and it wont ask for your name or password next time you open the window. I click it and it doesnt do it's job, I keep having to sign back in, it's minor but is it doing this for anyone else?
I accessed Gaia a few days ago and did the same. Today, I had to resign in, even though I'm sure that I clicked the "Remember my password" thing. That usually doesn't happen.

Invisible Exhibitionist

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It's been happening to me, too.
Essence Sage
I accessed Gaia a few days ago and did the same. Today, I had to resign in, even though I'm sure that I clicked the "Remember my password" thing. That usually doesn't happen.
alright, then i'll report it to a purple mod, thanks smile
Sleepy Snake
It's been happening to me, too.
yeah X_x (yay for wingin it pants!)

1,675 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
It's happening to me as well every time i set it to remember my password and close the browser i've have to retype my password all over again.

This is really an annoying problem.
Same here. And this isn't the first time for me, it's happened before.
Mod said to send an error report so I did, so hold tight guys ^_^
has been happening to me as well
Same here!

I always check "Remember my Password," but it never does. Yet, oddly enough, I can go on Gaia's homepage with them saying I need to log in (still) and then click on Mail or Forums and automatically be logged in. Weird! But this time, for some reason, it didn't beleive it was really me. It said my user didn't exist, and the second time it logged me in, but asked me security questions. It was weird considering it never happened before.
Yep. I always keep it checked, but I had to login today and yesterday...
i tried it four times today thinking it was just my PC but i guwss it is other PC's as well
happens to me as well, and its very annoying.....

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
yea its been happening to me over the last few days. and i dont even have to close the browser window..... i just leave it and it signs me off.
like this morning i logged in, i left to go to school and came back like 8 or 9 hours later, refreshed the page i left up and i was logged out. gonk sweatdrop
yep, have to sign in again after closing browser

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces