Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valiant Jackling

Schnopps
Erailea
Schnopps

in order to receive you would have to pay g cash isnt free you have an option and on top of that my zomg account waste of time an my money

You are buying add-ons to an otherwise free site. Gaia has long made it clear that buy GC does not make you entitled to anything.

but time and effort reguardless of thatthey took something from me that i worked hard for now they never made that clear to me so how is that fair

I'm sorry they took a game down to save every single account account on this site from being hacked. Games and MMO come and go all the time. Just because you shelled money into it doesn't mean they HAVE to keep it up, especially when the issue with the game puts the ENTIRE site at jeopardy.

You need to calm down and stop taking the entire issue as a personal battle.

You accepted the terms and services when you joined this site, thus accepted the fact that Gaia has the right to remove features as they deem necessary. You aren't entitled to a feature just because you spent money on it.

wow this place has really fallen apart. so gaia owns my account my money my hard work an effort right all the items i bought all the things i spent money on to get to where i wanted just so i could drop dead and leave my account with all my money on it and never use it again thats nice of the company

Erailea
Schnopps
Erailea
Schnopps

in order to receive you would have to pay g cash isnt free you have an option and on top of that my zomg account waste of time an my money

You are buying add-ons to an otherwise free site. Gaia has long made it clear that buy GC does not make you entitled to anything.

but time and effort reguardless of thatthey took something from me that i worked hard for now they never made that clear to me so how is that fair

I'm sorry they took a game down to save every single account account on this site from being hacked. Games and MMO come and go all the time. Just because you shelled money into it doesn't mean they HAVE to keep it up, especially when the issue with the game puts the ENTIRE site at jeopardy.

You need to calm down and stop taking the entire issue as a personal battle.

You accepted the terms and services when you joined this site, thus accepted the fact that Gaia has the right to remove features as they deem necessary. You aren't entitled to a feature just because you spent money on it.

the terms and service changed over the past couple of years especially with new management being there

and look i appreciate your time to look into it

but then again i take it to a personal matter because i know i have a right to it

its extremely unfair i cant believe you guys work for these a** holes

Valiant Jackling

Schnopps

the terms and service changed over the past couple of years especially with new management being there

As with all sites, if you stick around & keep your account, you accept the changes (ex: Facebook, which changes it's TOS and security policies every couple of months).

Being able to add and remove things as is necessary has always been there, however. It's a standard rule for sites like this (and MMOs, actually)

Erailea
Schnopps

As with all sites, if you stick around & keep your account, you accept the changes (ex: Facebook, which changes it's TOS and security policies every couple of months).

Being able to add and remove things as is necessary has always been there, however. It's a standard rule for sites like this (and MMOs, actually)

ughh this is frickin terrible man

Schnopps
Erailea
Schnopps

ughh this is frickin terrible man

and just so you know im not angry just disappointed with the company for at least not trying to create a better alternative but thank you.

There has to be a loop hole in all this im going to find it there is always a loop hole

And by the way the terms of service on Facebook
they advise every time in case they do your suppose to send it out to everyone and have them agree to it not just do it without advising anyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff