Welcome to Gaia! ::

When are you going to get Zomg Back ONline Im SO Fed Up With Item releases I Literally spent so much time and effort making Money Specifically FOR ZOMG! SO I COULD Enjoy myself and play A Game And that one an only Game because it was an MMO

New Management Made Great Customers LEAVE! I Expected BEtter FROM YOU AND YOUR COMPANY! NOT THIS CRAP

Not Only that but you guys are posting new items every week or day your going to run out of ideas and your going to lose your company you need to be a lot more open minded about to your old customers because this site has fallen apart.

Valiant Jackling

1) Posting as you are is considered spam in this forum - rants belong in the chatterbox

2) zOMG is gone permanently for security issues. At first they thought they could fix it, but in the month it was down for repair they realized they could not

For more information go here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-news-updates/staff-updates/t.63632027_1171

Post regarding zOMG is near the bottom of the page

Helpful Gaian

Um, Zomg isn't coming back. There was a problem with the game which could have caused some serious problems for all our accounts if it had been exploited and it was decided that the time and work it would take to repair the game would not be worth it.

However, there's no point in giving out here, this forum is only for questions about Gaia. Not ranting about it. If you'd like to leave your constructive feedback about Gaia you can do so in Site feedback. Since this forum is pretty much user run you're not really going to get your point across to Gaia itself here.

User Image

User Image

Erailea
1) Posting as you are is considered spam in this forum - rants belong in the chatterbox

2) zOMG is gone permanently for security issues. At first they thought they could fix it, but in the month it was down for repair they realized they could not

For more information go here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-news-updates/staff-updates/t.63632027_1171

Im Going to disregard that due to the fact that its not a real problem and i will and can due to the fact that i have been a paying customer for years so whatever i say goes so treat me like one unless you do not work for the company.

HauntingEchoes
Um, Zomg isn't coming back. There was a problem with the game which could have caused some serious problems for all our accounts if it had been exploited and it was decided that the time and work it would take to repair the game would not be worth it.

However, there's no point in giving out here, this forum is only for questions about Gaia. Not ranting about it. If you'd like to leave your constructive feedback about Gaia you can do so in Site feedback. Since this forum is pretty much user run you're not really going to get your point across to Gaia itself here.

User Image

User Image

Thank you this is acceptable unlike the moron up there who cant handle things professionally

O.G. Gaian

Schnopps
Erailea

Im Going to disregard that due to the fact that its not a real problem and i will and can due to the fact that i have been a paying customer for years so whatever i say goes so treat me like one unless you do not work for the company.

It's a free site. You're therefore not a "paying customer", nor are you empowered to decide what features the site has. It's not coming back, and that will remain the case regardless of what kind of tantrum you throw.

HauntingEchoes

User Image

User Image

well i find it an issue because i spent so much money on the account and i havent gotten compensated for it on my account i would think that we would have a right to all of that hard time and effort we all made i havent been on this website ever since the change and it bothered me so much to know that i spent to much time on this for them just to throw my entire account away

faolan
Schnopps
Erailea

It's a free site. You're therefore not a "paying customer", nor are you empowered to decide what features the site has. It's not coming back, and that will remain the case regardless of what kind of tantrum you throw.

in order to receive you would have to pay g cash isnt free you have an option and on top of that my zomg account waste of time an my money

faolan
Schnopps
Erailea

and on top of that your handling it unprofessionally i would still be a customer i consumed from this company regardless of the option price and demand consumer recieve

Valiant Jackling

Schnopps

in order to receive you would have to pay g cash isnt free you have an option and on top of that my zomg account waste of time an my money

You are buying add-ons to an otherwise free site. Gaia has long made it clear that buy GC does not make you entitled to anything.

faolan
Schnopps
Erailea

[/quote

and once again insult me and ill have you demoted

Erailea
Schnopps

You are buying add-ons to an otherwise free site. Gaia has long made it clear that buy GC does not make you entitled to anything.

but time and effort reguardless of that they took something from me that i worked hard for now they never made that clear to me so how is that fair

Erailea
Schnopps

so my account and all these adds means they make money while they screw me over

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces