Welcome to Gaia! ::

GO

15,400 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
Hello everyone

I just wanted to ask how long you have to wait to receive GoFusion Expert achievement. Because I've crafted 50 GoFusion items so far but still haven't received the achievement & it's been hours already.

Do you think if I craft 50 more items in attempt to get GoFusion Master, it'll somehow trigger the other achievement? Or should I just wait it out?
Sometimes, you do have to wait a day or so.
Have you tried logging out, then log back in, then go to your achievement page? That sometimes pushes the achievement grant a little faster. Doesn't work all the time.

GO

15,400 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
UNSUB
Have you tried logging out, then log back in, then go to your achievement page? That sometimes pushes the achievement grant a little faster. Doesn't work all the time.
I see what you mean & yes I've done the logging out thing which worked for some achievements. But it doesn't work for this one.
Anyway, do you think if I craft more items, it'll make the process of receiving the achievement much longer? I'm trying to get to GoFusion Master as well.
Bosazz
UNSUB
I see what you mean & yes I've done the logging out thing which worked for some achievements. But it doesn't work for this one.
Anyway, do you think if I craft more items, it'll make the process of receiving the achievement much longer? I'm trying to get to GoFusion Master as well.
I don't think it should affect it.

Godlike Demon

38,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
If it takes more than 48 hours to grant, file a ticket.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff