Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does it actually say in the ToS that people may not bump in the Q&F and other slow moving forums?

Aged Elocutionist

8,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
No, HOWEVER; bumping a slow moving forum can be considered spam and THAT is a bannable offense.
Zelgadis_slayer
Does it actually say in the ToS that people may not bump in the Q&F and other slow moving forums?

No, its just an unwritten rule. X3 I think it says something about not bumping outside teh chatterbox and exchange though. :b
no. i think people inforce it for common sense resons even though it doesnt make sense to me. *pushes buttom again*

Newbie Noob

PsychoGurl
no. i think people inforce it for common sense resons even though it doesnt make sense to me. *pushes buttom again*

It does make sense when a lot of Q&Fers just look at the amount of replies before entering a thread. If somebody bumps twice then it looks a lot like they were helped and now they are thanking the person that helped them. Same with any amount of bumps after that.
Well, no, but it says you can't spam. And each forum has different rules about what is considered spam. So bumping is spam here, but not in, say, the Exchange. 3nodding
You can bump in here but only if your topic has fallen to the second page without an answer.
Calluna
Well, no, but it says you can't spam. And each forum has different rules about what is considered spam. So bumping is spam here, but not in, say, the Exchange. 3nodding
Well said. Thank you all. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces