Welcome to Gaia! ::

Question:

Does anyone know if sellback in the stores is still glitchy?

Thanks in Advance.

I don't know if this has been said before but I'll say it now anyway. Some of the items don't look good with every skin color. For one, the elf ears/doll ears. It doesn't look good on a avatar of my complexion as opposed to one of a white complextion. Another one of these items is the scar of a hero. If I wore it, you would hardly be able to see it unless you look closely enough but when someone lighter wears it, you notice it right away.

I know the admins are really busy so I don't expect them to fix it right now, but it would be nice if something was done to help this situation like make them be different for different complextion.

Thanks for listening.
Yes stores are still glitched !
Yea, I noticed the thing with the ears & such. It is a bit odd that they didn't think of making different skin tones from the start.
T3h Oriental King
Yes stores are still glitched !

Aww, crap.
Monogato
Yea, I noticed the thing with the ears & such. It is a bit odd that they didn't think of making different skin tones from the start.

Yeah, I would love to look like a elf too but the ears just look to odd on me.
hpfanatic
Monogato

Kinda sucks, eh?
Yes, the stores are still displaying the Gaia fishing banner. Gambino Outfitters and hatrack are still linking back to the port of Gambino, and the sellback is in fact still selling random items from your inventory
Monogato
hpfanatic
Monogato

Kinda sucks, eh?

Yes, very much so
Blessed Blade
Yes, the stores are still displaying the Gaia fishing banner. Gambino Outfitters and hatrack are still linking back to the port of Gambino, and the sellback is in fact still selling random items from your inventory

Wow, guess I better resist then because I wouldn't want to lose these cute little penguins.

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
Supposedly the skintone items will be fixed sometime in the future, but nobody knows quite when. Getting vital things that affect the functionality of the entire site working properly is a priority.
Moonblossom
Supposedly the skintone items will be fixed sometime in the future, but nobody knows quite when. Getting vital things that affect the functionality of the entire site working properly is a priority.

Yeah I understand that they have to fix the more important stuff first

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces