Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

I don't feel like reading through 9783278932789 rule posts sorry.
So I know I can't sell my art exclusively for real money directly on Gaia. Can I put a link in my signature to another site where I'm selling my art for real money?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Ruff Rabbit
So I know I can't sell my art exclusively for real money directly on Gaia. Can I put a link in my signature to another site where I'm selling my art for real money?
It's a bit iffy
You're allowed to link to DA for example where people can do RL commissions, but you can't say 'COME BUY MY ART FOR MONEY" in your signature or anything of that sort
You're not really allowed to offsite advertise, so I'd recommend PMing a mod to ask

Dedicated Loiterer

Angels Alibi
Ruff Rabbit
It's a bit iffy
You're allowed to link to DA for example where people can do RL commissions, but you can't say 'COME BUY MY ART FOR MONEY" in your signature or anything of that sort
You're not really allowed to offsite advertise, so I'd recommend PMing a mod to ask

Ah, thanks. Mods make me sort of nervous tbh.

Spoiled Pandahime

Ruff Rabbit
Angels Alibi
Ruff Rabbit
It's a bit iffy

Ah, thanks. Mods make me sort of nervous tbh.
They're just here to help c: And it's better to ask one and know for sure than do something wrong and get that scary warning PM c;
Just PM one online mod and wait c:
Angels Alibi
Ruff Rabbit
It's a bit iffy

I'm sorry, but you've got your facts wrong. Putting a link in your signature to advertise RL Money sales is perfectly fine. However, you may not advertise in your threads that you take RL commissions, nor can you set these commissions up through Gaia.

Spoiled Pandahime

Elda-Kun
Angels Alibi
Ruff Rabbit
It's a bit iffy

I'm sorry, but you've got your facts wrong. Putting a link in your signature to advertise RL Money sales is perfectly fine. However, you may not advertise in your threads that you take RL commissions, nor can you set these commissions up through Gaia.
Actually no, it's not in all cases
For DA you can, but you're not allowed to link most other things because it could fall under offsite advertising
And you're allowed to offhandedly say in your thread that you do RL commissions, but it cannot be the main focus of the thread

Please do not quote me again, I told OP to talk to a mod to be sure.

Giver

im kinda new.. and someone drew me art for my sig.. but only one problem... i dont know how to link the pic to my sig.... (spoiler) please help crying
Winry3lric
im kinda new.. and someone drew me art for my sig.. but only one problem... i dont know how to link the pic to my sig.... (spoiler) please help crying

Rather than pulling up somebody else's old, answered thread, about a slightly different issue, please make your own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff