Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Lover

So, there are the regular emotes, and the cat ones, and the "emotion" ones, right?

For some reason, none of the emotes besides the regular ones show up for me.

Anyone have a clue why?

Big Noob

Did you chance upon the drop down menu above the emotes? It says Normal usually, but clicking it will let you access the others.

Ruthless Lover

Sevalle
Did you chance upon the drop down menu above the emotes? It says Normal usually, but clicking it will let you access the others.
Yeah. The problem is, I can put the codes for them in apparently, but they don't show up in my posts.

Big Noob

Twin Atlantic
Sevalle
Yeah. The problem is, I can put the codes for them in apparently, but they don't show up in my posts.
Is your BB code enabled? gaia_diamond

Ruthless Lover

Sevalle
Twin Atlantic
Sevalle
Mhmm.

Big Noob

Twin Atlantic
Sevalle
Twin Atlantic
Sevalle
Mhmm.
That's odd. I don't think there is any difference with the new emoticons. All I can advice is for you to clear your cache, try another browser and check if a program like adblock is preventing the new emoticons from showing.

Ruthless Lover

Sevalle
Twin Atlantic
Sevalle
Twin Atlantic
Sevalle
Mhmm.
That's odd. I don't think there is any difference with the new emoticons. All I can advice is for you to clear your cache, try another browser and check if a program like adblock is preventing the new emoticons from showing.
Alrighty. Thanks for the help. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces