Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
I sent a message about being banned and I sent in my ticket and everything and they got back to be and said "There is the matter of an art commission that you hired ThanatosRising for, on your mule EphemeralBeauty; we have complete records of the contract, as well as a cancelled trade that showed your refusal to complete payment.

As such, your account will remain banned."

I do not know who ThanatosRising is and EmpheralBeauty isn't my mule account, thats my friend and i have no idea what to be or what is going on.... After I got banned I lost contact with Empheral, I dont hear from her on facebook, gaia, fanfiction, nothing. She wont message me back. I dont know what to do...

EDIT: My mule account was Xx BlazingLove xX

Relentless Glitch

I don't understand how they were able to connect your account with that other user. I think you should PM any site moderator to look into the details and explain it to you. They are the only ones who can since they have your records and have tools. We users can only guess and speculate and jump into conclusions.

PM any Site Moderator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could be on the other side if you are using a browser add-on.
This link is found in all the forums.

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Dalia Royce

thank you! I really hope this helps crying

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
Dalia Royce
I don't understand how they were able to connect your account with that other user.
It's actually quite simple. You don't even need to be a moderator to find information that very obviously connects the two accounts.

"Frozen",
you should really stop lying.
It's how your account got banned in the first place.

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Urvogel
Dalia Royce
I don't understand how they were able to connect your account with that other user.
It's actually quite simple. You don't even need to be a moderator to find information that very obviously connects the two accounts.

"Frozen",

Really? Im not lying so please dont disrespect me and say that I am. Thank you so very much emotion_yatta

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
You and the mods and I
we all know the truth
so I don't know who you're putting on the charade for.

I have better things to do than quarrel with scammers though,
I will now be going to watch the episode of True Blood I missed.

Don't con anymore artists, m'kay? Bye. heart

Rainbow Noob

The Frozen Unknown
Urvogel
Dalia Royce

"Frozen",

Really? Im not lying so please dont disrespect me and say that I am. Thank you so very much emotion_yatta

I'm sure Gaia will be able to see you I.P address, so if the other account was on the same I.P address, meaning it would be your mule (or another member of your family) thats why you're banned. gaia wouldn't ban you for nothing.

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Urvogel
You and the mods and I
we all know the truth
so I don't know who you're putting on the charade for.

I have better things to do than quarrel with scammers though,
I will now be going to watch the episode of True Blood I missed.

Don't con anymore artists, m'kay? Bye. heart

AGAIN!! Really? Im not lying so please dont disrespect me and say that I am. Thank you so very much emotion_yatta

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Faithful Denomination

I'm sure Gaia will be able to see you I.P address, so if the other account was on the same I.P address, meaning it would be your mule (or another member of your family) thats why you're banned. gaia wouldn't ban you for nothing.

Now that would make better sense. My internet runs through out the neighborhood and she knows it. Im going to go over to her house and talk to her. She just got back home from vacation so ima give her a piece of my mind

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The ONLY thing that I can think of that might reverse things is trying to convince your friend to work out the transaction that got her banned. Pay the artist and get record of that, though I'd also check with a moderator to see if they think this would even stand a chance to get unbanned since the original violation did take place.

Rainbow Noob

The Frozen Unknown
Faithful Denomination

Now that would make better sense. My internet runs through out the neighborhood and she knows it. Im going to go over to her house and talk to her. She just got back home from vacation so ima give her a piece of my mind

well if you're serious about that that's really stupid.
do you realise what can be done when others share your wifi???
gaia should be the least of your problems if thats true!

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Faithful Denomination
=

No i only shared my wifi with her since she used to live with me before she moved into the house couple doors down. I never had a chance to change the password. No time until now - which im in the middle of changing it.

Rainbow Noob

The Frozen Unknown
Faithful Denomination
=

No i only shared my wifi with her since she used to live with me before she moved into the house couple doors down. I never had a chance to change the password. No time until now - which im in the middle of changing it.

hmmmm... being honest this sounds so unbelievable... good luck trying to convince the mods.

and if she did you realise she would have had to sat outside your house... LOL!

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Geminai Mistario
The ONLY thing that I can think of that might reverse things is trying to convince your friend to work out the transaction that got her banned. Pay the artist and get record of that, though I'd also check with a moderator to see if they think this would even stand a chance to get unbanned since the original violation did take place.

I did talk it over with a MOD.. well two mods. One didn't get back to me but the other one said it was nothing they can do and that I should fill out another ticket to submit and since i have zero proof i didnt do anything. So im hoping when i talk to my friend today that somehow i can straighten everything out and maybe get enough proof to get my account back - only hoping now.

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Faithful Denomination

hmmmm... being honest this sounds so unbelievable... good luck trying to convince the mods.

and if she did you realise she would have had to sat outside your house... LOL!

I know lol. Like i said she used to live with me. I was a small house in the back of my main house which I use for guests. She didn't move out to long ago, I just wish i knew about this sooner..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff