Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Trash

so yeah i have this problem with my dream avatars on my profile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
a** you can see i added some and moved them to the left top
but now i cant see or click the [edit/x] part of the dream avatar
and id realy like to move them
please help! crying

Beloved Trash

twinklebun
bump? ;=;
hey what happens when you go into public view?

Beloved Trash

XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
bump? ;=;

they just apear how they should but how they show on public view isnt the issue, i need a way to move or remove them
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
bump? ;=;

they just apear how they should but how they show on public view isnt the issue, i need a way to move or remove them

ah well just so you know i went on your profile a few moments ago and there is an arrow pointing saying dream avatar and there is nothing there so it may be a bug on your end because from my view there is no avatar thats probably why you arent able to remove or move it

Beloved Trash

XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
bump? ;=;

ah well just so you know i went on your profile a few moments ago and there is an arrow pointing saying dream avatar and there is nothing there so it may be a bug on your end because from my view there is no avatar thats probably why you arent able to remove or move it

oh i see
can you please go to my profile and look if its there now though?
because i changed some things
a little les than a week ago
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
bump? ;=;

oh i see
can you please go to my profile and look if its there now though?
because i changed some things
a little les than a week ago

okay so i got this screenshot thing just for you 3nodding whee here is the link to a picture of what i see when i go to your profile http://gyazo.com/a4a3f52d96a01356d18e804643c2f780

Beloved Trash

XOBungeeGum

okay so i got this screenshot thing just for you 3nodding whee here is the link to a picture of what i see when i go to your profile http://gyazo.com/a4a3f52d96a01356d18e804643c2f780

thanks, i added a picture in my first post also
but this doesnt realy show me what the problem is
and the reason you can't see the avatars is because, your gaia is set to not show any pictures or something.
but theres stil three police hands right where the avatars are so they do appear
hmmm ;/ i wonder how i might be able to fix this
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum

and the reason you can't see the avatars is because, your gaia is set to not show any pictures or something.
but theres stil three police hands right where the avatars are so they do appear

that sucks also just so you know i went on to other peoples profiles and i saw their pictures fine so idk about that picture thing being off but maybe you should try adding your dream avatar again just set it over and then ill go check it

Beloved Trash

XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum

that sucks also just so you know i went on to other peoples profiles and i saw their pictures fine so idk about that picture thing being off but maybe you should try adding your dream avatar again just set it over and then ill go check it

no the issue is that i want to remove it
but i cant because the [edit/x] thingie isnt ivisable or clickable
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum

idk why i keep thinking that you want people to see it lmao! well in that case just remove the three police officers or can you not remove those either

Beloved Trash

XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum

idk why i keep thinking that you want people to see it lmao! well in that case just remove the three police officers or can you not remove those either

i dont see the police officers, only you do, cause of your settings
to me they look like this
and i can not remove them, as you can see, at the top their [edit/x] thingies are gone
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum

i dont see the police officers, only you do, cause of your settings
to me they look like this
and i can not remove them, as you can see, at the top their [edit/x] thingies are gone

do you know how i change my settings?

Beloved Trash

XOBungeeGum

sure go to mygaia > account preferences > image display
and change it to 'show all images'
then save your changes
twinklebun
XOBungeeGum

sure go to mygaia > account preferences > image display
and change it to 'show all images'
then save your changes

woah hey i guess ur avatars werent pg-13 yeah ur right theyre showing now maybe theres a bug where the x button is placed somewhere else did you try to move another x button or something

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff