Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
A few weeks ago I put a video in the media section of my profile and used the following code to hide it:
.media_panel { visibility: hidden; height: 0px; }

It worked for a while until the last time I changed the video. Now every time I open the CSS and try to delete the code, I click "Update", save and it doesn't work. I go back and the code is still there. The song also will not play.

I've given up on making that go away so now I just want to add a playlist. I'm using playlist.com. I was told when I go to edit my profile, I can click "edit" on the playlist and it will give me a place to put my playlist, but all it does is give me the option to change the title of the playlist section. How do I put my playlist code in my profile?

Thank you.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Instead of removing the code from the Edit >> Theme >> CSS section, head over to your account settings. Hover to the arrow next to the gear icon and select "Profile Options", then remove the code from there instead.

The Playlist used to be for the Gaia's VJ playlists. But since the VJ has been removed a while ago, that panel is no longer of use.

If you want to add a video or playlist from another site, you need the "Media" panel. Click "edit" on the panel and paste the code in.

For the sake of browsers being able to read hidden properties (which I'm sure the older versions of Internet Explorer cannot do), use the following code to hide the property:
.media_panel {position: absolute; left: -2000px; }

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
Thank you. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash