Welcome to Gaia! ::

Backwoods Streaker

I've been asking this question about now for a good whole week and gotten no respnse or help what so ever. I want to know what to do when i can't get rid of my custom CSS theme. I copied the code from a site that supports layouts for gaia so I didn't violate anything to get anything revoked. Please, i could use some help from whoever becuase I've been trying to get rid of my theme and I can't get rid of the code.
PLEASE HELP THANK YOU.

O.G. Gaian

Go to your profile options page, delete the contents of the "theme override", and replace it with the new code, if you have one, or try just "none" if you don't have something else to put there (it doesn't save blank input).

Backwoods Streaker

faolan

Go to your profile options page, delete the contents of the "theme override", and replace it with the new code, if you have one, or try just "none" if you don't have something else to put there (it doesn't save blank input).

Ah, perfect, thank you.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Germin5
I've been asking this question about now for a good whole week and gotten no respnse or help what so ever. I want to know what to do when i can't get rid of my custom CSS theme. I copied the code from a site that supports layouts for gaia so I didn't violate anything to get anything revoked. Please, i could use some help from whoever becuase I've been trying to get rid of my theme and I can't get rid of the code.
PLEASE HELP THANK YOU.
Stupid question but you're going here, deleting the code in the box and saving, yes?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/profileprefs/

Backwoods Streaker

Angels Alibi
Germin5
PLEASE HELP THANK YOU.
Stupid question but you're going here, deleting the code in the box and saving, yes?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/profileprefs/

Honestly I left gaia 4 years ago or so before I had a clue what to do with everything. But yes, i just did do that. I'm slowly learning lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff