Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

14,625 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
So, I just recently about an hour a go purchased $10 worth of gaia cash through my paypal. When i checked out of the purchase, another window tried to open with a blank sucess page that never loaded in full. When i moved about the gaia page on another tab, my cash never came though.

Do any of you have an idea of what i should do? Should i give it a couple hours? If it doesn't come through, how should I contact them to tell them my problem? This is the first time i've encountered a problem with gaia cash purchases like this.

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I had the same thing happen....

It most likely caused by the maintenance on the payment system for the new purchase values.

Was the payment actually taken from your paypal? If so, send a billing ticket from the help center

Click on the contact us at the bottom of the page

Fashionable Millionaire

14,625 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Amazing Arya
I had the same thing happen....

It most likely caused by the maintenance on the payment system for the new purchase values.

Was the payment actually taken from your paypal? If so, send a billing ticket from the help center

Click on the contact us at the bottom of the page

I just did a couple minutes ago to be safe. Thank you for the advice! heart

and that would make sense if it was due to the gaia cash changes. And yes it was directly from my paypal. the history is still there saying it apparently went through.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff