Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Brawler

I tried to pm someone named Karimoru not too long ago and it didn't work...I got the page that said it was sent successfully but I checked the outbox right after I sent it and it wasn't there..nor was it showing in my sentbox so I concluded that it hadn't happened..i've tried twice more and get the same results..yet other people that have pmed me and i've pmed back work just fine.
is the box more than 100% full?? because I am fairly sure that if it is it wont show up the more recent messages you send
if its not working and it shows the rice...ect you can just refresh the screen or its just a glicth
i had this happen to me before
I have this problem with my male mule account. There seems to be a memberlist gap between the 6th and the 12th. Unlike accounts made on/after the 14th (who can't be quoted, and who's posts can't be searched for), the 6th-12th accounts can post normally, but PMs don't work. I have no idea why this is, or what if anything is being done about it.

*edit* Hmm. It looks like these are being restored as we speak! Either that, or the Memberlist is being really screwy around the 32,000 page range.

Eloquent Brawler

Hmmm, nope it still doesn't seem to be working.
It does say that he joined on the 12th of this month..I hope they fix it soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff