Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok so an old account of mine that I thought had been banned I tried to login today after maybe a year of not being on it or trying to get on it, which had BTW been a MULE when I first made it, which means all the info on there is probably fake and the email (I've had tons of mules and made quick emails for them), and I dont even remember....It's been over a year and I've had many accounts between then...I had a lot of items on there that took me a while to get and now I can't even get back onto my old account...somebody please help??

I'm really frustrated right now and it's really disappointing.... sad
Anyone? sad

Beloved Pirate

What made you think that it was banned? There's a new 6-Month Inactivity thing that was recently put into place, but that is recent... If you were banned, then you were banned... It's possible that people who try to log into old banned account could get that notice, though. cat_sweatdrop
Navashuryn
What made you think that it was banned? There's a new 6-Month Inactivity thing that was recently put into place, but that is recent... If you were banned, then you were banned... It's possible that people who try to log into old banned account could get that notice, though. cat_sweatdrop

Well actually I sent a trade to the account and its not disabled, so I realized its not banned.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Q&A is a slow forum, so there isn't any need to bump it up unless it has fallen off the first page. sweatdrop

As for your account's inactivity issues, you'd have to file a ticket in the Contact Us page to have it sort out. Here's a diagram on what you should see in the Contact Us page:
User Image
Toriki-chi

As I stated in my first post, I can't do the ticket thing because it asks all these questions, which some of them I can't answer due to the fact I made up a quickie email for it a LONG time ago and false birth date. It's been well over a year.

Beloved Pirate

n_n
Navashuryn

Well actually I sent a trade to the account and its not disabled, so I realized its not banned.

I could be wrong, but I don't think all banned accounts have their trading passes disabled... What would be the point, after all; there would be no one there to move around the items. My suggestion is that you PM a moderator and ask them directly if your account was banned, or if it is just disabled now due to the inactivity... As for the ticket to reactivate, just fill out the form as best as you can with what information you can remember... That is, if the account is just disabled, and not banned; that is a whole different story.
Navashuryn

On the form, majority of it is REQUIRED...some of them I cant answer so I couldn't submit it either way...
I don't know any specific people to message about the account anyway...Very stressful. I guess I should just give up I don't think they'll be able to help me...:l i lost my horns and dtail...so thats fantastic I guess. Thanks for the help anyways.

Beloved Pirate

n_n
Navashuryn

On the form, majority of it is REQUIRED...some of them I cant answer so I couldn't submit it either way...
I don't know any specific people to message about the account anyway...Very stressful. I guess I should just give up I don't think they'll be able to help me...:l i lost my horns and dtail...so thats fantastic I guess. Thanks for the help anyways.

There is a green "view forum moderators" link at the top of any page; any moderator would be able to tell you if the account was banned or not. As for not remembering the details... I think you can put "Don't remember" or "N/A" for the ones you don't remember? I could be wrong, and if I am, I'm sorry. cat_sweatdrop I haven't had to do the account reactivation thing myself since I have a lot fewer accounts to keep track of... And that's another reason you should never put a fake e-mail or birthdate as information on an account unless you record it somewhere...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff