Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Gaian

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello. I'm new to this community. I'd like to ask how and where I can build a Playlist for my Gaia Profile?

Prophet

Curelean Misty
Hello. I'm new to this community. I'd like to ask how and where I can build a Playlist for my Gaia Profile?
You could add a youtube video by making a media box, then entering the link in it.

Interesting Gaian

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Swifteh
Curelean Misty
You could add a youtube video by making a media box, then entering the link in it.

Thank you.

Friendly Seeker

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Youtube does not support gaia anymore so you cannot embed a playlist on your profile from it.
Formal Lady Les

Skilled Genius

Princess Naruko Uzumaki
Youtube does not support gaia anymore so you cannot embed a playlist on your profile from it.
Formal Lady Les
Um, completely wrong and you revived an old thread. YouTube doesn't support any site. It's an embedded object is all it is. I don't know where you got your information from but it's wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff