Codebreaking Shapeshifter

ok

Dapper Gekko

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
Please remove that link. It is a password phishing link, and if you keep it there, you may be reported and banned.

If you have clicked it, change your password immediately.

Dangerous Lunatic

I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

First of all, this is not the forum for this. Second of all, remove the link from your post. You can be reported for posting it.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Creamy Smooth
Please remove that link. It is a password phishing link, and if you keep it there, you may be reported and banned.

yeah i changed my password asap

Dapper Gekko

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
-Seraphoid-
ok
Good job. ^^
that link leads to a password phishing website. It is probably a fake log in page, filling out your information will be like giving the sender of it to you complete access to your account. Do not trust any links that do not beginning with http://gaiaonline.com/. If you have filled out any forms once clicking the gift box, then change your password immediately and check to see if anything is different or missing in your account, anywhere.

Creamy Smooth

thank you so much

Dapper Gekko

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
-Seraphoid-
Creamy Smooth

thank you so much

No problem!
I don't really want what happened to me happen to anyone else. I fell for a flp once, and lost approximately 200mil. All in less than ten minutes.

Creamy Smooth
-Seraphoid-
Creamy Smooth

thank you so much

No problem!
I don't really want what happened to me happen to anyone else. I fell for a flp once, and lost approximately 200mil. All in less than ten minutes.
yeah i saw the log in page and then i noticed on another tab i was logged in so i closed that tab and reported her and changed my pass 3 times, but i never logged in and it supposedy gave me a blue flying box with a halo in it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff