Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mpandora's Husband

Business Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
So i tried to log in using Mozilla Firefox but evey time i put my name and password it says that name or passwords are wrong. So i reset my password thinking the worst. So i changed it and it still dont let me log in. But i tried with Crhome and there i am. Is there any issue with Mozilla, i loged in this morning and now i cant and of course im using the correct password and name but in mozilla keep saying

Invalid login. Please try again

O.G. Gaian

No, Firefox works fine.

Quick tip, though, when you log in, instead of entering your user name, you can enter either your email address or your user number (which can be found in your profile's URL, the number string at the end -- for example, yours is 5176625). So if, for whatever reason, it's giving you problems, you can always try those alternatives, as well.

Mpandora's Husband

Business Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
Tried that and still not working, only firefox is doing this, I tried chrome and explored and both are working fine

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
helfodeasalea
Tried that and still not working, only firefox is doing this, I tried chrome and explored and both are working fine

do u have the validate new location thing checked ? it was givin me problems but i use firefox and i have no problem after un checking it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff