Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Cat

10,175 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
I just saw the new chance items in the GoFusion... I WANT ONE SO BADLY. So I bought a thousand philosopher caches. Maybe it was a stupid idea, but is there a way of opening all of them at the same time? Because I don't want to be individually opening them. I have 999 left to open D:

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Lady Rikka
I just saw the new chance items in the GoFusion... I WANT ONE SO BADLY. So I bought a thousand philosopher caches. Maybe it was a stupid idea, but is there a way of opening all of them at the same time? Because I don't want to be individually opening them. I have 999 left to open D:
Nope
One at a time is the only way

Fluffy Cat

10,175 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Angels Alibi
Lady Rikka
Nope

Well then.. This is going to take a long time.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Lady Rikka
Angels Alibi
Lady Rikka
Nope

Well then.. This is going to take a long time.
sadly
If you put on music and just focus you can open about 100 in 10 minutes depending on your internet speed c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff