Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

there is a link to retrieve 10k on here.. When you click it, it asks for your password, with your avi and username and crap showing.. is it trustworthy?
really? I didn't get asked that O.o That's weird

edit: Take that back. I was looking at the wrong thing. That seems even stranger... :/

Shirtless Flatterer

10,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeah same Really gaia now im even more untrustworthy

Big Noob

Uncle Kenny
Sorry about that! The 10k banner was put up on accident and shouldn't be displaying. We've let the correct people know so they can get it swapped out asap. The only gold actually being given out at this time is gold for leveling up/earning EXP. Again, sorry about all the confusion, hope this helps explain it.

As for entering your password as part of getting the gold, that is how it's set up and entering your password will not harm or expose your account in any way. It's just to make sure you are actually the owner of the account before the gold is granted.

Was a glitch.

Dedicated Giver

16,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Sevalle
Uncle Kenny
Sorry about that! The 10k banner was put up on accident and shouldn't be displaying. We've let the correct people know so they can get it swapped out asap. The only gold actually being given out at this time is gold for leveling up/earning EXP. Again, sorry about all the confusion, hope this helps explain it.

As for entering your password as part of getting the gold, that is how it's set up and entering your password will not harm or expose your account in any way. It's just to make sure you are actually the owner of the account before the gold is granted.

Was a glitch.

Thanks for posting this! I didn't see this message and was worried too! *tips your post*

Devoted Noob

11,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Erailea
really? I didn't get asked that O.o That's weird

edit: Take that back. I was looking at the wrong thing. That seems even stranger... :/

dont click,just refresh it mrgreen

Exhibitionist

This is from the Announcement:
Quote:
Just click the [Redeem Gaia Gold] banner below the game each time you level! (You'll only be required to enter your password the first time).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games