Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Noob

I'd just like to know what the odds of getting the Golden Ticket in Project Couture 3.0 are? I've never had any luck getting tickets out of any of these things no matter how many of them I bought from users or the MP and I'm just curious as to what my chances actually are...

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

The odds haven't been announced to the public, and they most likely never will be.
If we know the chances of success/failure the amount of people buying might plummet.

Popular Noob

Twinky Dave
The odds haven't been announced to the public, and they most likely never will be.
If we know the chances of success/failure the amount of people buying might plummet.

That's what I was afraid of, but I was hoping I might get lucky and somebody know. Thank you for the help. smile

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sadly, it was confirmed in a recent Ask the Staff event that they never release the odds/chances/drop rates of items in a RIG confused It was in response to a similar question about the tickets in the $950 USD "Mystery Ticket" item.
Maybe they may give temp increases in odds like they did with that other rig for sd dolls? Depends on their mood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff