Welcome to Gaia! ::

baetri's Wife

Fluffy Friend

Anyone have an idea of why I can only sell 10 items in my store but others can sell 20 items?
You have to go through a series of achievements in order to warrant the larger selling space.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

You need to get the Tycoon acheivement to unlock the extra slots.

Acheivement guide
Quote:
Completing some of the marketplace-based achievements will unlock an extra 10 slots to sell items in your store. If that's your main reason for coming to this guide, this shorthand version will help. If you need any extra information about one of the achievements, either head to its main entry or feel free to post your questions.

You will need to complete the achievements in the following order:

Member ➔ Statustician ➔ Consumer ➔ Market Browser ➔ Junior Trader, Trader ➔ Wall Street ➔ Profitable, Entrepreneur ➔ Money Never Sleeps ➔ Tycoon

In short, this will require you to:

Register your account. ➔ Update your status. ➔ Buy an item from a Gold Shop. ➔ Search for an item on the MP. ➔ List an item on the MP and have it sell. ➔ Sell more than 10,000 gold worth of items on the MP. ➔ Sell an item for 2% more than the ABP. ➔ Sell more than 1,000,000 gold worth of items on the MP.

baetri's Wife

Fluffy Friend

~ Aki - Fairy ~
You have to go through a series of achievements in order to warrant the larger selling space.

Wow okay! Thank you so much!

baetri's Wife

Fluffy Friend

Tales of Tales

Acheivement guide
Quote:
Completing some of the marketplace-based achievements will unlock an extra 10 slots to sell items in your store. If that's your main reason for coming to this guide, this shorthand version will help. If you need any extra information about one of the achievements, either head to its main entry or feel free to post your questions.

Member ➔ Statustician ➔ Consumer ➔ Market Browser ➔ Junior Trader, Trader ➔ Wall Street ➔ Profitable, Entrepreneur ➔ Money Never Sleeps ➔ Tycoon

Register your account. ➔ Update your status. ➔ Buy an item from a Gold Shop. ➔ Search for an item on the MP. ➔ List an item on the MP and have it sell. ➔ Sell more than 10,000 gold worth of items on the MP. ➔ Sell an item for 2% more than the ABP. ➔ Sell more than 1,000,000 gold worth of items on the MP.

That makes so much sense. Thank you. (:
Tales of Tales

Acheivement guide
Quote:

I already sold more than a hundred million on this account but still no tycoon achievement unlocked. Is this applicable for old account? Didn't use this for like 3 years. And I believe the achievement thing is not yet existing the moment I left.

*billion, rather. haha

Kawaii Shapeshifter

Last Dovahkin
Tales of Tales

Acheivement guide
Quote:

I already sold more than a hundred million on this account but still no tycoon achievement unlocked. Is this applicable for old account? Didn't use this for like 3 years. And I believe the achievement thing is not yet existing the moment I left.

*billion, rather. haha
I have no idea if it's includes sales made prior to achievements sorry.
If you've sold more than 1mil worth of items after achievements started then check of you've completed all the previous ones (money never sleeps, etc)
Last Dovahkin

*billion, rather. haha

You'll have to start at the start with the achievements but they are at least semi-retroactive in my experience (I'd been missing the Statustician and had met the requirements for all the others; after getting Statustician, basically each time my MP store had a sale I'd get the next achievement -this was a couple months back so it's always possible that things have changed- )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff