Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Borg

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Vicious Spirit 250
So I've been happily collecting the free GoFusion hand outs that have been showing up in the header each day, but today, it stated that I have gathered the maximum number of grants! Does this mean that even though there have been 6 days of releases that I was only allowed to get 5 grants at max?

To be clear, I have picked up the first 5 grants, 1 each day, but today, it would not allow me to take the 6th one. I went and checked and it still grants on my mule, but I haven't collected all the grants thus far on my mule.

Edit: Solved.

Perfect Borg

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I'm thinking maybe I tried to get it too early because I tried to take the grant before bed, pretty early in the morning, but waited until after I awoke today to check on my mule.
I had no problem getting it on this or my other account, both of which have collected all of them thus far.
Have you verified that the Day 6 item isn't in your inventory? Have you tried again since earlier?

Mega Rare

I too got my Day 6 charm pack without any problems. If you don't have it, admin will modify your inventory biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff