Welcome to Gaia! ::

What does engraving your jewelry actually DO, other than make it unsellable? I've tried a couple of times, but the button doesn't seem to do anything except close the buy/sell/engrave window, and my locket is always still there. o_o
Normally the engraved message shows up in the mouseover.
If you'd like to see the message, just change the inventory page over to all or use the link and hover your mouse over the item. You should be able to read it then.

http://dale.gaiaonline.com/forum/inventory.php?tab=all
Yeah, but it never even lets me enter a message, or however it's supposed to work... o_O And it's still offering to let me sell it, so I can only assume that no engraving is taking place.
You'll be able to still sell it when it's engraved. Engraving them doesn't make them unsellable. Aside from checking the mouseover, you can tell if it's engraved or not by just going to the jewelry shop or looking at the item name. It'll say whether or not it's engraved and engraved jewelry doens't show up in the shop.

I'm not finding anything about engraving being down, but when I tested it, it's not letting me engrave. Just closing and refreshing the shop window. Engraving has really been a kind of off and on thing since it's release ^_^;

You mgiht want to try checking some of the stickies here, maybe you'll find something that I didn't see. But otherwise I'd say it's safe to assume it's not working for the time being.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff