Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have clicked on the dragon
i have clicked on the stocking
i have looked in the event forum
i have seen no other links other than that annoying tier spending program that annoys me

so gaia just decided to not do wing stickers this event? or am i having some kind of bug that i need to report?

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
JOK3R OF CROWN ROYAL
We have actually had wing stickers on the event page ever since the event started a week or so ago. Today was the sole exception.
It seems that the there was either a limited number of these or the grant was cut short early. I'd suggest just waiting a few hours to see if one of the Devs happen to take a break from their Christmas festivities to fix things.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
JOK3R OF CROWN ROYAL
i have seen no other links other than that annoying tier spending program that annoys me

so gaia just decided to not do wing stickers this event? or am i having some kind of bug that i need to report?

Try using this link.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=winter2014_wing_12
~Lovers Lost~
JOK3R OF CROWN ROYAL

Try using this link.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=winter2014_wing_12

that link didnt work yesterday or today it says event wasnt active
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
JOK3R OF CROWN ROYAL
We have actually had wing stickers on the event page ever since the event started a week or so ago. Today was the sole exception.
It seems that the there was either a limited number of these or the grant was cut short early. I'd suggest just waiting a few hours to see if one of the Devs happen to take a break from their Christmas festivities to fix things.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

i never had wing stickers on any event page ever thats why i created this topic but since its over i guess it dont make much difference oh well better luck next year i guess that is if the site is still up and running

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff