Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Noob

9,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
crying My sister and cousin was sending me 2k but all I received from the bank was 2g!!! crying They gave the gold to me so I could buy a good and strong fishing rod and buy some bait but all the gold is lost!!!! crying

Sparkly Noob

9,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i was going to have enough of the second goodest rod and a lot of bait but the bank ate the gold! crying

Sparkly Noob

9,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I got 2g which i was actually supposesd to be getting 2k! crying what should I do? I might not play anymore...

Sparkly Noob

9,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
This gold I was supposed to get was lost so say bye bye to Christmas presents...

Sparkly Noob

9,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
crying crying Im feeling Gaia doesn't like me...I didn't get candy but I found Jack and I wasnt successful on being a zombie...Now I cant fish! I didnt partcipate in any cool events here. I feel left out...

Sparkly Noob

9,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
it was more than 2k, more like 3k.. cuz it wasnt exactly 2k, it was like 3,200g!!!!! crying no...this is more heart depressing to me.....i could have bought many items...probably come shoes and hair accessories
Hello friend!

You KNOW I like you!!!

Here, It's like almost ALL I have. Hope it helps! ^_^

Sparkly Noob

9,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
X_Black_Dragon_X
Hello friend!

You KNOW I like you!!!

Here, It's like almost ALL I have. Hope it helps! ^_^
*sniff* Thanks muchies. whee Now im feeling better...but not fully until the bank suddenly barfs 3k back to me
~strawberrymel~
I got 2g which i was actually supposesd to be getting 2k! crying what should I do? I might not play anymore...

you should not quit...
u'r mi frend...

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Do NOT bump your topic with useless posts as you did! The number of posts brought people to believe that your question had been answered.

Probably, your friend entered 2 instead of 2000.
armadillodreamer
Do NOT bump your topic with useless posts as you did! The number of posts brought people to believe that your question had been answered.

Probably, your friend entered 2 instead of 2000.

Or actually entered "2K" or put the comma in 2,000. If they put the comma in the number, it will only send 2 gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff