Welcome to Gaia! ::

i cant get into my inventory, which i know has been stated before. but i donated like three days ago and they didnt show up. so now that the items are realeased, i cant see if they came or not. my dad sent a email but i dont know if it went thrue or not. can anyone help me see if i have them or not? gonk
Quote:
i cant get into my inventory, which i know has been stated before. but i donated like three days ago and they didnt show up. so now that the items are realeased, i cant see if they came or not. my dad sent a email but i dont know if it went thrue or not. can anyone help me see if i have them or not? gonk

the new donator items are -extremely- buggy right now.
you can bearly equip them, trade them or otherwise do -anything- with them. just be patient and thing's'll be fixed.
Quote:
Quote:

you can bearly equip them, trade them or otherwise do -anything- with them. just be patient and thing's'll be fixed.
buggy buggy.. i wish i had my omg hat back, then i wouldnt have to worry about using the new one. gonk i think its good they try to reincarnate the favorite items. maybe a demonic halo next?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

buggy buggy.. i wish i had my omg hat back, then i wouldnt have to worry about using the new one. gonk i think its good they try to reincarnate the favorite items. maybe a demonic halo next?

personally, i'd like to see angelic and nitemare versioned headphones.
we already know that there are nitemare and angelic fishing rods coming out... i saw them during the rod glitch.
Quote:
we already know that there are nitemare and angelic fishing rods coming out... i saw them during the rod glitch.
i know of the angelic rod, though i see now special attributes of it. and demonic headphones would probably burn you >.< the ice/fire set is starting to sound like a good idea away from the angelleic/nitemare set but still sets a good and bad line and stuff. but i still didnt get a answer. i finnaly got my inventory open and still no letters! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff