Welcome to Gaia! ::

SenpaisKitten's Senpai

Romantic Millionaire

Ok, I see that gaia is releasing coupons, which is great.

But today's coupon, the 10% off (works with other discounts), isn't working. It says its good til 12/18 at 11:59pm, meaning right before midnight tonight.

I got on today, clicked on it, only once, and it keeps saying "General Error. Can't grant coupon: coupon id is not valid." I have not been on since two days ago, until now, so there wouldn't be an issue of it. Is this bugged? Or is the time right?

Also, does the "limited 2 per account" mean ANY coupon offer at all? Or just the ones they release that are active? Cuz I did do another coupon thing the other day...But my gf, she hasn't and still gets the same error as me.

Would love to get some cash, but only if I can get the extra 10% off. :C

PLEASE HELP! <3

Big Noob

They seem to have resent the announcement a few minutes ago. Maybe there is a fresh code there?

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The new announcement only leads me too an error message. "General Error Can't grant coupon: coupon id is invalid"

I got the code from the announcement yesterday, but when I go to submit it on the payments page it just says "Invalid coupon code!" emotion_donotwant

SenpaisKitten's Senpai

Romantic Millionaire

New announcement does the same thing as well to me. Still getting the error code. This is lame... :C

Big Noob

Maybe file a Billing Inquiry. Maybe they can cut you a break since it was their code that failed.

Desirable Tycoon

17,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Pretty pissed myself atm. Christmas day a relative bought me 2500 gc on my acct for a Holiday present. The stupid coupon did not give me the bonus rig that gave 200-10000 gc that was worth that day about 250 bil gold on the mp. They wrote a ticket but they have still not heard back as of yet. It should be not 75 dollars for 25 bucks of gc billed and then no awesome bonus as promised. It did not even give me a confirmation code just a general coupon code. Someone is gonna get really mad if they spend 100 dollars or more and whatnot. I am now afraid to use coupons if I wish to purchase more Gaia cash. The need to fix this ASAP. More importantly, HIRE more competant coding staff for more than just their phone app games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff