Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Just a question: when you tried to acces the exchange did you have fish caught? I don't think it works if you don't have any fish in your posession.

yes i do

Ah well I guess it's glitched then. I didn't have any caught fish so I thought that could be the reason.
Quote:
vo just put out the fishing exchange, and guess what, IT'S GLITCHED!!!!!!
I have said it many times, the admins need to stop expanding the site, and fix the current problems...

complaining about a glitch without explaining what is wrong, or how you think something is glitched is worthless, and serves no purpose.

if you have a problem with something on GAIA, or you think you may have found a glitch, it helps to explain what happened, or what is broken. this helps the developers greatly in fixing the problem.
Quote:
Actually I do believe that differnt people work on different things, so they are not waisting their time giving you new features instead of fixing the glicth, seeing as someone else is fixing the glitch

there are 7 admins. there are more than 7 problems. If each were working on a problem, we'd be happy, I'm sure people won't be happy if the battle system comes out, and we can't fight because half the people can't equip anything stare
stfu, people can't you just understand that they are doing their best to fix teh glitch? and ... yes still here making this topic that's repeated like 10 of them? people! can't you just understand your having a free community here. domokun
*no offense*
Quote:
Quote:
I have said it many times, the admins need to stop expanding the site, and fix the current problems...

complaining about a glitch without explaining what is wrong, or how you think something is glitched is worthless, and serves no purpose.

if you have a problem with something on GAIA, or you think you may have found a glitch, it helps to explain what happened, or what is broken. this helps the developers greatly in fixing the problem.

the fish exchange isn't working for most users due to an error in programming the message "you can try to maximize it though but using part in a game of chance on gay to make more money" comes even when people do have fish...
They are doing what they can... look at Lanzer's diary, for example. New problems sometimes come up *while* fixing old/new glitches... unexpected things. And while not every admin can work on the *same* thing, they do other things as well.

And the fishing exchange just came out, of course there will probably be problems. You can't find problems if it's just not being used... And since it's new, if anything is lost (more than likely) they will be return to the owner.

Gaia is a free site and while we all would *like* things to run smoother, there's no telling when things are going to go bad. Whenever there's something new, there are more users going to use that new item or game or what not... so perhaps having so many users trying to... open gifts, use the exchange, access inventory after a new letter is given out... causes problems? I'm not sure. Just have patience...
I haven't seen a glitch. smile I would like to inform you that you need 100 of a fish to get the exchange. Then I believe Logan will offer you a hat. You don't need 100 for rare ones like those lionfish. I think. 3nodding

Widower

Shirtless Browser

Quote:
Quote:
WAAAAAH WAAAAAH WAAAAAAH.

God, quit bitching.
+1
Quote:
They are doing what they can... look at Lanzer's diary, for example. New problems sometimes come up *while* fixing old/new glitches... unexpected things. And while not every admin can work on the *same* thing, they do other things as well.

And the fishing exchange just came out, of course there will probably be problems. You can't find problems if it's just not being used... And since it's new, if anything is lost (more than likely) they will be return to the owner.

Gaia is a free site and while we all would *like* things to run smoother, there's no telling when things are going to go bad. Whenever there's something new, there are more users going to use that new item or game or what not... so perhaps having so many users trying to... open gifts, use the exchange, access inventory after a new letter is given out... causes problems? I'm not sure. Just have patience...

i agree and also think running a website with a million user is easy on the admins. we otnumber them by a lot so can't you people have patience. i too am also mad at glitches because their frikkena nnoying but this doesn't mean you pull it on people who work hard to provide a free website. geez peopl gotta stop making these threads stare
Quote:
Quote:

i agree and also think running a website with a million user is easy on the admins. we otnumber them by a lot so can't you people have patience. i too am also mad at glitches because their frikkena nnoying but this doesn't mean you pull it on people who work hard to provide a free website. geez peopl gotta stop making these threads stare

Yep, exactly. I mean, I just bought a bammi hat and I'd *love* to put it on right now, but I can't. I have to wait just like everyone else and that's fine by me. Nothing is perfect. They are annoying, but agreed >.> ~.~;; There are way too many repeat threads... but I think I'll stop posting in this one so it can die ^^;
I for one am not experiencing the glitch. I was able to go into the fish exchange without any problem. The admin are doing a fine job here, and in due time most of the problems will get fixed.

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Quote:
Quote:

well i do agree with you about the none explaining glitch part, but i think to avoid confusing, admins should give more informations about how exchanging works in their annoucement firstly! neutral

Second! users are more and more "pissed" (sorry for the words) because we don't know if there are some people working on the current glitches or not! neutral we see admins online (we thought they are fixing glitches) and we see another new feature, it's kind of normal that we are disappointed because rather to have the old glitch fixed, another new feature is up so even more things for admins to handle.

If one admin could at least post about they are working on the old glitches and how the fixing progress etc... i think there will be less anger around.
Quote:

Uh, yeah it's not like there is a STICKIE ON THIS. -.-

Be happy if it's released you know, those who don't expect glitches are the most bitchyiest kind. o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff