Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

Is there a way I can change it without getting banned or risking a ban?

Kindly Gaian

Don't worry, you can change it without risk.
        The option to change your birthday date at all is there specifically to allow corrections.

Mind you, you can only change the day and month.
        If you wish to change the year setting, you will have to file a ticket through the Gaia Help Center.

Fashionable Lunatic

Scit
        Don't worry, you can change it without risk.
        The option to change your birthday date at all is there specifically to allow corrections.

Mind you, you can only change the day and month.
        If you wish to change the year setting, you will have to file a ticket through the Gaia Help Center.

Thank you very much.

Fashionable Lunatic

Scit

This is an incredibly horrible question to ask, actually I need to ask two.. Two dumb questions:
Year wise, how old can you be to be on Gaia online?
Also, Uhm... Could you tip me on filing in a ticket? I haven't filed one in years.

Kindly Gaian

So Terrible
Scit

This is an incredibly horrible question to ask, actually I need to ask two.. Two dumb questions:
Also, Uhm... Could you tip me on filing in a ticket? I haven't filed one in years.
        Gaia Online is for anyone aged 13 and up 3nodding

To file a ticket, click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. Then scroll down to where it says 'Still can't find your answer? Click here to contact customer support'.
        As far as filing the ticket goes, there is no specific section for getting your birthday year changed. I'd personally suggest you put it under 'General Account Inquiry' > 'Account status' > 'trading pass disabled'. Then in the ticket, just clearly explain what you need changed, and what you need it changed to.
        It might take a little while to get sorted, but you should be alright.

Fashionable Lunatic

Scit
So Terrible
Scit

Gaia Online is for anyone aged 13 and up 3nodding

To file a ticket, click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. Then scroll down to where it says 'Still can't find your answer? Click here to contact customer support'.
        As far as filing the ticket goes, there is no specific section for getting your birthday year changed. I'd personally suggest you put it under 'General Account Inquiry' > 'Account status' > 'trading pass disabled'. Then in the ticket, just clearly explain what you need changed, and what you need it changed to.
        It might take a little while to get sorted, but you should be alright.

Ah, that's perfect. 4laugh
Thank you so so so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas